VWVortex.com - [FS] BBS CH-R 19x8.5 ET48 Wheels, Tires (7 total) and ECS Spacers
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: [FS] BBS CH-R 19x8.5 ET48 Wheels, Tires (7 total) and ECS Spacers

1. 07-09-2019 11:23 AM #1
      Selling my set of 19x8.5" BBS CH-R wheels in silver. I daily drove on these for almost three years, driving 60+ miles a day on some not-so-great roads and tired of cracking wheels on terrible potholes. I put my 18" SR wheels back on, so hopefully the extra sidewall helps!

These retail for $645 ea. on Tire Rack (where they were purchased), and currently have 235/35ZR-19 Sumitomo HTR Z III tires on one set (four wheels w/ the red center caps) that have less than 1k miles on the them, so basically new.

Here is the breakdown:

3 wheels are structurally perfect, one of the three is a newer wheel that's a couple of months old, the other two are almost three years old and have aged some in the sense that they have some nicks/dings here and there (see pics). Ultimately I would rate those wheels a 8+/10.

The fourth wheel in the set (with the new Sumitomo tires/red caps) has a crack in the rear barrel as well as some curb rash. I pulled the rim protector off, but the adhesive needs to be cleaned still (see pic).

Two more of the wheels look good, but also have a crack in the rear barrel (see pics). The last wheel (with the black BBS cap) looks good minus a bend in the outer edge/lip (see pic). It has a Dunlop Sport Maxx RT (235/35/19)

If you do wheel repair, or want to get a discounted set/extras and have them repaired, this is a fantastic deal. BBS also does replacements for 40% off of the retail pricing, so you could still get a solid discount on a set just sending in the replacements.

To get pricing I graded each wheel and set a percentage of the price, as well as took points off for age of the wheel. Comes with four genuine red/gold BBS center caps, as well as six genuine black BBS center caps, and a set of lug nuts.

For the entire set, all seven wheels, four with new tires = $2150 shipped via FedEx

For the set w/ tires (four red caps - three good wheels, 1 cracked wheel) = $1700 shipped.

Also selling a new set of ECS spacer and bolt kits, front (10mm with conical bolts) and rear (15mm with conical bolts) = $150 shipped, or $100 if you purchase the wheels, too.

I can provide any particular picture requested, just message me.

Last edited by 901MKVII; 07-12-2019 at 10:02 AM.
      2016 VW Golf R DSG - Lapiz Blue
      2016 VW Golf R 6MT - Oryx White - SOLD!
      2015 VW GTI Autobahn w/ Lighting - Pure White - SOLD!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 07-09-2019 05:57 PM #2
      Location?

4. 07-10-2019 10:42 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by smitty_mcgee View Post
      Location?
      Memphis, TN. I'll take $150 off the price if picked up locally.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 07-11-2019 11:19 AM #4
      Price is OBO/negotiable, as I'd like these out of my apartment

7. 07-12-2019 10:00 AM #5
      Updated pricing!