Everyone has their own pet peeves
So what does your partner do that makes you nuts? And how do you deal with it?
Mostly petty stuff
- Can't seem to park in the same place in the garage, like ever, a fair bit of the time she's too far to my side and makes it hard to get out
- When cooking she seems to use as many pans/dishes/utensils and humanly possible
- When cooking doesn't wash her hands before grabbing the fridge handle and leaves crap all over it
- When using condiments she'll leave them on the counter, lids off, and cleans them up after eating
- Leaves like twelve pairs of shoes (not exaggerating) by the door because she might use them again in four days, instead of in the closet
- Her idea of a full dishwasher load is like 2/3 full, if that
- Doesn't rinse the sink out after brushing her teeth
-never puts stuff in dishwasher; puts a water glass in the sink. you don't even have to rinse it just put it in the dishwasher!!!!
-makes up arbitrary deadlines to do stuff and then is annoyed if we don't meet them; "let's leave at 3PM" <game goes into OT> "hey I need 10 more min" "what we need to leave now!" "uhh, no we don't."
-makes lots of plans that require me to be somewhere or to be home with the kids without discussing with me
Driving. Seriously, for Andy's sake, pay attention to what's going on around you. And how about not check out on your phone so often, especially when it's time for KidL to go to bed. "Oh, she's down?"
And just because you know a song doesn't mean it's time for full volume carpool karaoke.
I'm sure she has her list, too, though.
Smooremin: "Dont worry. My corset really fills me out ."
Sold Over Sticker: "The only difference between innuendo and flirting is the desired result. "
KidL: "Dammit, Chippy! You're making bad choices!"