VWVortex

The Car Lounge

Thread: The Impaired Driver Weird and Bad Behavior Thread

Threaded View

1. Member
      Vehicles
      2002 camry
      07-23-2019 03:31 PM #1
      (BTW, I meant to include distracted driving here... not just the legal definition of "impaired" (drugs and alcohol). If you are looking at your phone, infotainment, whatever: You are impaired in your ability to drive)

Since the impaired drivers tend to be
      1. Entertaining
      2. Unbelievably resilient during crashes
      3. Dangerous to the max

and plain crazy, post up about "driving while not fully functioning". Pics are a bonus~!

First up.
      The State of Oregon, City of Beaverton .12 BAC. Entertainment right in front of a Sheriff's Deputy.

https://komonews.com/news/offbeat/de...-at-drive-thru

BEAVERTON, Ore. (KATU)– A Cornelius woman didn’t get a fourth meal when she went to a Beaverton Taco Bell early Saturday morning. Instead, she got arrested.

The Washington County Sheriff’s Office says 23-year-old Elianna Aguilar-Aguilar drove to a Taco Bell drive-thru and passed a deputy before she reportedly reached the window and poured alcohol into the mouth of the employee who was working at the window.

The sheriff’s office said she did all of this while she was still in her car.

Aguilar-Aguilar was booked in the Washington County Jail on a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants (DUII). The sheriff’s office said she blew a .12 BAC at the jail.
      Last edited by Lightnin'; 07-25-2019 at 03:12 PM.
      Quote Originally Posted by mitch hedberg
      I drive a rental car, I don't know what's going on with it, right? So a lot of times I'll drive for like 10 miles with the emergency brake on. That doesn't say a lot for me, but it really doesn't say a lot for the emergency brake.
      Quote Originally Posted by Robstr View Post
      How hard is that to understand without getting your panties in a bunch?
      Surely some of you guys managed to make it out of middle school.