VWVortex

The Car Lounge
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: The Impaired Driver Weird and Bad Behavior Thread

1. Member
      Vehicles
      1963 Volvo 1800 S, '84 jetta
      09-17-2019 10:30 PM #176
      Kristine Gagnier was arrested as she was seen 'driving erratically' following a Halloween party in the early hours of November 1
      She was wearing 'zombie' contact lenses and she was dressed as a pig with different cuts of meat marked on her flesh-toned leotard
      The wakeskater had a blood-alcohol level of .120, the limit for Florida drivers is .08

Police have released a hilarious dashboard camera video showing a woman wearing 'zombie' contact lenses and dressed as a pig as she is arrested for DUI.

Kristine Gagnier from Orlando, Florida, was pulled over just before 2am on November 1 after she was spotted driving her Chevy Cavalier erratically following a Halloween party.

While her mug shot - showing her white, zombie-like eyes - was released after the incident back in November, this is the first time the police have released the video.

The video shows Gagnier wearing a skimpy flesh-colored leotard lined with markings for different cuts of meat, such as 'ribs', 'belly' and 'shoulder'.

He then asks her to take a sobriety test, but she can be seen wobbling as she steps along a line. She was arrested and was taken to the Orange County DUI Center by Deputy Jeff Lotter.

'While behind the vehicle I observed it leave the travel lane to the right, crossing over the fog line, and then over the lane divider line to the left, and then over the lane divider line to the right,' said Deputy Lotter in his report.

Spooky: Gagnier was also wearing zombie-like contact lenses when she was arrested. After tests, she was found to have a blood-alcohol level of .120, while the limit for drivers in Florida is .08

Shortly after 3am, Gagnier had a breath test and her blood-alcohol level was found to be 15 times the state limit.

Gagnier had a blood-alcohol level of .120, while the limit for Florida drivers is .08, reports the Orlando Sentinel.

The deputy noted 'several indicators that lead me to believe that Gagnier was impaired,' including an alcohol odor, red eyes, slurred speech and an 'admittance to drinking,' the report said.

Gagnier is now working towards completing a pretrial-diversion program in her case.

Wakeskating is a water sport and an adaptation of wakeboarding that employs a similar design of board.

Her arrest report noted several indicators that lead police to believe Gagnier was impaired,' including an alcohol odor, red eyes, slurred speech and an 'admittance to drinking'
      Quote Originally Posted by cartalk
      "As near as I could tell, the car was built from compressed rust."

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. I need new ones NeverEnoughCars's Avatar
      Vehicles
      Dodge, Toyota, VW, Ford
      09-17-2019 10:41 PM #177
      Quote Originally Posted by Turbio! View Post
      Pedantry: winning arguments through exasperation since 1651. An Old World Tradition!
      "Now i am become death the destroyer of worlds."-bhagavad gita
      “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” -T.S. Eliot

4. Member
      Vehicles
      2002 camry
      09-18-2019 09:53 AM #178
      Heh. A little "flank" steak for you?
      Quote Originally Posted by mitch hedberg
      I drive a rental car, I don't know what's going on with it, right? So a lot of times I'll drive for like 10 miles with the emergency brake on. That doesn't say a lot for me, but it really doesn't say a lot for the emergency brake.
      Quote Originally Posted by Robstr View Post
      How hard is that to understand without getting your panties in a bunch?
      Surely some of you guys managed to make it out of middle school.

5. Member
      09-20-2019 10:54 AM #179
      Suspected DUI driver found passed out in middle of intersection
      Seems to be happening with regularity these days

KENNEWICK, Wash. - An Eastern Washington man is waking up behind bars facing DUI charges after he fell asleep behind the wheel in the middle of a Kennewick intersection, police say.

Officers found the 32-year-old man passed out in his car Thursday in an intersection on West Clearwater Avenue.

When they went to check on the snoozing driver, the officers found two 40-ounce bottles of Bud Light inside his car, police say.
      Quote Originally Posted by PsyberVW View Post
      Locking it up because it's going to get worse mileage than a 1 legged dog with a hang over - yet stir up more crap than a starving catfish in a landfill.

6. Member
      Vehicles
      two Audis, 79 wabbit diesel, two 84 jettas/85 jetta TD
      09-21-2019 10:42 AM #180
      Quote Originally Posted by kowabonga View Post
      . weird
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackohio
      Built in boost gauge in the dash. One of my friends at the time saw that turbo was on theoretical empty and asked if we needed to stop and get more turbo. I gave it gas and he was like wait, its full now. Had to quickly explain the process.
      Quote Originally Posted by Calcvictim View Post
      so basically the OP has no clue about anything and just posts out of his ass?

7. Member
      10-04-2019 11:44 AM #181

Topless woman in custody after police say she stole mail truck, crashed into TriMet lift bus

PORTLAND, Ore. – Friday morning, the Portland Police Department identified the woman who they say stole a mail truck and crashed it into a TriMet lift bus Thursday afternoon.

Monique Cortez-Munos, 23, is facing charges of possession of a stolen vehicle, attempting to elude a police officer, mail theft, unauthorized use of a vehicle, attempt to elude a police officer on foot, reckless driving, reckless arrest, interfering with a police officer, failure to perform duties of a driver for an injury accident, and failure to perform duties of a driver for property damage. She was booked in the Multnomah County Detention Center.

The driver of the lift bus was injured in the crash, but is expected to survive.

Officers responded to a report of a stolen vehicle at around 12:15 p.m. in the 16100 block of Southeast Alder Street.

Police say the woman stole the mail truck, then drove it north, hitting the bus near Northeast Wasco Street and Northwest 162nd Avenue. Then, she kept going.

Cortez-Munos reportedly lost control of the vehicle while going around a curve. The mail truck hopped a curb, drove over a small tree and hit a lamp post, causing the mail truck to roll. The truck came to a stop at the intersection of Northeast 155th Avenue and Northeast Fremont Street.

Police say Cortez-Munos ran 12 blocks, across Northeast Sandy Boulevard before she was taken into custody.

Investigators have not said how Cortez-Munos stole the truck, but they did say she appeared to be impaired. She was taken to a hospital before she was booked.
      Last edited by Roberto Dimento; 10-04-2019 at 11:47 AM.
      Locking it up because it's going to get worse mileage than a 1 legged dog with a hang over - yet stir up more crap than a starving catfish in a landfill.

8. Don't be me. Don't be a 'Rick' Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2004 E46, 2019 Q7
      10-04-2019 11:57 AM #182
      Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Dimento View Post

Topless woman in custody after police say she stole mail truck, crashed into TriMet lift bus
      She looks familiar.
      Instagram - efrie004

9. Member
      10-04-2019 12:34 PM #183
      Quote Originally Posted by Cabin Pics View Post
      She looks familiar.
      yup . I think this was her a number of years back. Same kind of hit and run behavior

Posted Jan 17, 2014

A 19-year-old woman turned herself into Portland police Thursday afternoon in connection with a crash at a Southeast Portland Plaid Pantry store earlier this month.

Monique Ann Cortez-Munos, 19

Monique Ann Cortez-Munos is accused of three counts of failure to perform the duties of a driver and reckless driving.

Traffic Division investigators said Cortez-Munos crashed her vehicle through the front doors of the store at 6440 Southeast 82nd Ave. on Jan. 2 about 4:18 a.m.

Her car also struck two vehicles parked in the 8100 block of S.E. Tolman St., police said.

Cortez-Munos left her crashed car at the scene and ran off. Nobody was injured.

10. Don't be me. Don't be a 'Rick' Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2004 E46, 2019 Q7
      10-04-2019 12:48 PM #184
      yup . I think this was her a number of years back. Same kind of hit and run behavior

Glad to see she's still out there doing what she loves.
      Instagram - efrie004

11. Member
      10-04-2019 12:58 PM #185
      Quote Originally Posted by Cabin Pics View Post
      Glad to see she's still out there doing what she loves.
      I'm heartened to see she's graduated to "topless" now. Gotta give the cops something other than donuts to motivate them to chase the perps. (who the hell steals a mail truck? Gotta be one of the slowest, most awkward things to negotiate at speed)

12. Member
      Vehicles
      1963 Volvo 1800 S, '84 jetta
      10-04-2019 01:30 PM #186
      Some are impaired.... Some are just plain nutso

https://nypost.com/2019/10/04/bronx-...-hunt-for-her/

Bronx Zoo lion woman Myah Autry raps on Instagram while NYPD hunts for her

The crazy animal lover who snuck into a lion’s den at the Bronx Zoo is leading cops on a wild goose chase.

Police are looking for Myah Autry to slap her with a trespassing violation. But the 32-year-old woman is playing cat-and-mouse with them — posting an Instagram video of herself Friday morning rapping under the name Queen Empress Myáh Lareé Israelite.

The video was captioned: “I’M KARMA, DARMA WITH THE FLAMES. I AM FIFTEEN CLEOPATRAS BELIEVE ME, RAPPING & DOING PUSH UP’S AT THE SAME TIME, MY NAME IS “QUEEN EMPRESS MYÁH LAREÉ ISRAELITE” AND DON’T YOU MUTHA F–KAS EVER FORGET IT.”

Cops have been looking for Autry since she was caught on video taunting a lion after sneaking into his den at the Bronx Zoo around 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
      Quote Originally Posted by cartalk
      "As near as I could tell, the car was built from compressed rust."

Vehicles
      2008 Mini Cooper S Clubman, 2018 Outback, 1972 BMW 2002tii, 93 W124 gone to the glue factory
      10-04-2019 01:30 PM #187
      The meth seems to be doing its job on her face as well.
      I spend my days in a 70,000 sq ft wonderland www.hymanltd.com

14. Member
      Vehicles
      2002 camry
      10-04-2019 02:04 PM #188
      The day she got into the lion den, she posed with the cops earlier

I drive a rental car, I don't know what's going on with it, right? So a lot of times I'll drive for like 10 miles with the emergency brake on. That doesn't say a lot for me, but it really doesn't say a lot for the emergency brake.

15. Member
      Vehicles
      1999 Escalade
      10-04-2019 03:58 PM #189
      I guess Darwin was taking a nap during this one.

16. Member
      10-04-2019 04:23 PM #190
      I don't know if "impaired" adequately describes this creature. Yikes

Vehicles
      01 MKIV Jetta 1.8t
      10-04-2019 04:36 PM #191
      Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Mouse View Post
      I guess Darwin was taking a nap during this one.

The lion knew better not eat or risk Mad Human Disease.

Vehicles
      02 24V GTI - outback - 84 Softail
      10-04-2019 04:51 PM #192
      I'd say this qualifies:

Passed out right in the middle of the freeway.

WOW !!!!!

this thread should get entertaining
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr Miyagi View Post
      Please tell me how this does. I have a massive amount of stuff I need to kill
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      Sprinkle some of your personality on it.
      PSN: PainKiller-sas-

19. Member
      Vehicles
      2002 camry
      10-05-2019 11:15 AM #193
      Quote Originally Posted by PainKiller View Post
      WOW !!!!!

this thread should get entertaining
      Yep, that was a hoot. Cop busted the glass and she was still passed out right in the middle of the freeway

10-05-2019 09:00 PM #194
      Quote Originally Posted by kowabonga View Post

Gagnier had a breath test and her blood-alcohol level was found to be 15 times the state limit.

Gagnier had a blood-alcohol level of .120, while the limit for Florida drivers is .08, reports the Orlando Sentinel.
      The author and/or editor needs to go back to school. A BAC of 0.120 is not 15 times 0.08. It’s one and a half times. 15x the legal limit = dead.

21. Member
      Vehicles
      1973 240 Z, early jetta TD
      10-06-2019 11:59 AM #195
      The mail truck hopped a curb, drove over a small tree and hit a lamp post, causing the mail truck to roll.

Seems like she came close to making all the criteria of a TCL crash.

Quote Originally Posted by David Votoupal
      The car sucked in every way imaginable, that it entered the annals as one of the worst cars ever built. It was shoddily built in a plant where labour relations were atrocious. It rusted like hell, and the aluminium engine had the durability of a soggy potato chip. Few cars could have been so thoroughly bad Despite the "explosion" controversy, the Ford Pinto compared favourably to the Vega, and that's saying something.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678