VWVortex

The Car Lounge
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Impaired Driver Weird and Bad Behavior Thread

Vehicles
      '16 F150 5.0 S/C, '18 Honda Goldwing, '18 CX-5
      07-25-2019 09:27 PM #51
      Quote Originally Posted by roman16v View Post
      It's terrifying to drive at night in Houston where Harris County leads the nation in DWI related accidents, arrests, and fatalities. You have to exercise so much caution when you are on the highway or even on city streets.

I've made probably 100 or so DWI arrests in my career before I went to my current position and they cover the full spectrum. Someone who blows a 0.09 and can't even stand up straight all the way to one guy who blew a .23 and did the W&T (walk and turn) and OLS (one leg stand) test perfectly, though HGN (horizontal gaze nystagmus) was a clear giveaway.

When I drive at night in Houston, I always clear my intersections, no matter how long the light has been green. If I'm on the highway, I always am caution on an overpass where I can't see the road ahead in case someone is coming the wrong way. I will slow down a bit and I will always use a 18 wheeler as cover if one is available. Always have a plan of action if you see headlights coming at you on the highway. Honking or flashing your lights isn't effective, especially when you are both closing distance towards each other quickly. Be prepared to take evasive action but don't loose control of your own vehicle in the process.

Be careful out there and always have plans if you drink. Now with Uber, Lyft, etc there is no reason to ever drive if you've had too much.
      On that note, if there is a wrong way driver on the highway, it will be most likely he will be coming at you in the inside (fast) lane. Something to think about when you are driving on the highway, especially at night. We have had a rash of wrong way drivers here in FL. I have a picture from my patrol car where I am almost bumper to bumper with someone that was coming at me. Luckily they stopped as I had a truck right beside me leaving me limited options.

He hits the nail on the head about drunks. I have had the functional alcoholic that blew a .32 and did better on the field sobriety exercises that the guy that was a .10 and found passed out behind the wheel. Its a scary world out there.
      '16 F150 5.0 S/C, '18 Honda Goldwing

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. Member
      Vehicles
      two Audis, 79 wabbit diesel, two 84 jettas/85 jetta TD
      07-26-2019 10:59 AM #52
      I'd say he was impaired. Clips the police car at speed

He had 600 pounds of meth worth $140 million in his van. Then, he crashed into a police car
      A man with more than $140 million worth of methamphetamine in his van was arrested Monday after he crashed into a police car outside a station, authorities say.

Police in New South Wales, Australia, say the accident occurred at the Eastwood Police Station outside Sydney Monday morning. A man was later arrested on drug and negligent-driving-related charges.

In a video posted on the department's Facebook page, a white van is seen barreling down the road when it clips a patrol car parked to its right.

No injuries occurred, and the van is then seen driving off.

Police said that about an hour later, they stopped and searched the vehicle nearby.

"During the search, police located moving boxes, which contained multiple bags of a crystalline substance, with presumptive testing returning a positive indicator for methylamphetamine," the department wrote on its Facebook page.

Police said they seized roughly 600 pounds of meth, which they estimate to be worth more than $200 million Australian dollars, or about $140 million.
      https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ar/1802244001/

Quote Originally Posted by Blackohio
      Built in boost gauge in the dash. One of my friends at the time saw that turbo was on theoretical empty and asked if we needed to stop and get more turbo. I gave it gas and he was like wait, its full now. Had to quickly explain the process.
      Quote Originally Posted by Calcvictim View Post
      so basically the OP has no clue about anything and just posts out of his ass?

4. Don't be me. Don't be a 'Rick' Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2004 E46, 2018 SQ5
      07-26-2019 12:05 PM #53
      I'm subscribing to this so I can keep getting updates.
      Instagram - efrie004

Buy my E46 sport springs. H&R part # 29485 - PM for details.

5. Member
      Vehicles
      MK7 GTI
      07-26-2019 12:11 PM #54
      Quote Originally Posted by Cabin Pics View Post
      I'm subscribing to this so I can keep getting updates.
      +1

Preferably including any and all courtroom footage/social media imagery of the OP's offender. Would like to stay safe and be on the lookout

6. Member
      07-26-2019 12:18 PM #55
      Quote Originally Posted by HotCarlWeathers View Post
      +1

Preferably including any and all courtroom footage/social media imagery of the OP's offender. Would like to stay safe and be on the lookout
      Heh... All I got was she poured Hennessy cognac into the Taco's mouth

pic to remember who we looking for

7. Don't be me. Don't be a 'Rick' Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2004 E46, 2018 SQ5
      07-26-2019 12:35 PM #56
      Quote Originally Posted by Hand Cannon View Post
      Heh... All I got was she poured Hennessy cognac into the Taco's mouth

pic to remember who we looking for

This girl reminds me of someone I went to high school with, and then college for a bit. She was the "I'm going to swig vodka straight from the bottle and scream" girl.

A true story about this girl, and she was not drinking when this happened.

She was on the phone with her boyfriend, who I was hanging out with at the time, we lived in Little Rock. She's on the phone screaming at him because she's lost, and she keeps taking on ramps and off ramps but just keeps ending up at the same place, and it's his fault.

Anyways, she ends up taking an off ramp that ended at some concrete barriers at the end of it. That's it, they never developed it any further. I could hear her, through his phone - "What the **** is this stupid ****? Are you kidding me?! .... BOOM"

She ran. Right into. A concrete barrier.

He was obviously a little worried about her, and once she answered the phone I busted out laughing, I could not for the life of me hold it in. She told us where she was and we went to get her, then he was laughing his ass off too. She was beyond pissed.

If anyone is curious, this woman is now a flight attendant for American Airlines.
      Instagram - efrie004

8. Member
      Vehicles
      1973 240 Z, early jetta TD
      07-26-2019 12:37 PM #57
      Here's some bad behavior.

Evidently she wants to be arrested twice. Or maybe she just likes the thrill of playing hard to get

Quote Originally Posted by David Votoupal
      The car sucked in every way imaginable, that it entered the annals as one of the worst cars ever built. It was shoddily built in a plant where labour relations were atrocious. It rusted like hell, and the aluminium engine had the durability of a soggy potato chip. Few cars could have been so thoroughly bad Despite the "explosion" controversy, the Ford Pinto compared favourably to the Vega, and that's saying something.

9. Don't be me. Don't be a 'Rick' Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2004 E46, 2018 SQ5
      07-26-2019 12:44 PM #58
      Quote Originally Posted by Wheelstand View Post

Evidently she wants to be arrested twice. Or maybe she just likes the thrill of playing hard to get

That kind of made me giggle.

I'm also impressed that Tahoe didn't rollover.
      Instagram - efrie004

10. Geriatric Member Air and water do mix's Avatar
      Vehicles
      '66 Beetle (X2) '08 Fit
      07-26-2019 01:05 PM #59
      How in the hell did she get out of the handcuffs?
      Quote Originally Posted by Boyz in da Park
      Proletariat, Bourgeoise - Everybody smellin' my potpourri...

11. Don't be me. Don't be a 'Rick' Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2004 E46, 2018 SQ5
      07-26-2019 01:25 PM #60
      Quote Originally Posted by Air and water do mix View Post
      She wasn't done methin around!
      Instagram - efrie004

12. Member
      Vehicles
      2017 Chevrolet SS 6M
      07-26-2019 01:38 PM #61
      Quote Originally Posted by DonL View Post
      *sigh*

Just when I start setting up a West Virginia brotherly love joke, you have to Debbie Downer the whole thing.
      Do they roll tide in Durango?
      Quote Originally Posted by Broduski View Post
      TCL would suggest a Bi-Turbo to a single mother of 4 just for sh*t's and giggles.
      Quote Originally Posted by Sold Over Sticker View Post
      Here we can all drive like Colin McRae in his prime, earn $25k a month and bang super models. We can also text and drive.
      Quote Originally Posted by BRealistic View Post
      You only live once, and you can file for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy every 8 years.

13. Member
      Vehicles
      2017 Chevrolet SS 6M
      07-26-2019 02:22 PM #62
      I've made probably 100 or so DWI arrests in my career before I went to my current position and they cover the full spectrum. Someone who blows a 0.09 and can't even stand up straight all the way to one guy who blew a .23 and did the W&T (walk and turn) and OLS (one leg stand) test perfectly, though HGN (horizontal gaze nystagmus) was a clear giveaway.
      Quote Originally Posted by shftat6 View Post
      He hits the nail on the head about drunks. I have had the functional alcoholic that blew a .32 and did better on the field sobriety exercises that the guy that was a .10 and found passed out behind the wheel. Its a scary world out there.
      Yeah, alcohol really affects people differently, and I've found in some ways I'm a real lightweight. I start having blackouts when I'm still very functional, maybe staggering just a little, able to find the ridepool area in an unfamiliar place, yet have no memory of it. I've never drank to the point where I'm not functional.

Be careful out there and always have plans if you drink. Now with Uber, Lyft, etc there is no reason to ever drive if you've had too much.
      Bingo. What's their excuse, now?

This girl reminds me of someone I went to high school with, and then college for a bit. She was the "I'm going to swig vodka straight from the bottle and scream" girl.
      If anyone is curious, this woman is now a flight attendant for American Airlines.
      TCL would suggest a Bi-Turbo to a single mother of 4 just for sh*t's and giggles.
      Here we can all drive like Colin McRae in his prime, earn $25k a month and bang super models. We can also text and drive.

14. Don't be me. Don't be a 'Rick' Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2004 E46, 2018 SQ5
      07-26-2019 02:51 PM #63
      Happened this morning.

https://www.ktlo.com/2019/07/26/car-...opping-center/

Car runs into support pillar at Plaza Way shopping center
      By: Brad Haworth

No injuries but heavy damage was reported when a vehicle crashed into a support pillar at the Plaza Way shopping center in Mountain Home early Friday morning. The accident happened in front of All Pet & Equine Supply and Ashley Havens State Farm Insurance.

The Mountain Home Police report indicates the driver, 16-year-old male, told police he was driving his mother's car through the parking lot and fell asleep. Following the crash, the driver and two passengers, fled the scene on foot. They were located a short time later behind Driftwood Lanes.

The report indicates there was $10,000 damage done to the building and $8,000 damage to the vehicle.

The driver is charged with careless driving, leaving the scene of an accident and having no driver's license.

The accident was reported at 3:54 Friday morning.
      Kid was doing donuts in parking lot, or trying to. Lost control of car, drives it into pillar. Has no driver's license, so he runs off to hide with his friends. Police find them, they weren't high or drunk, so just being stupid kids.

If I went a step further, I'd be willing to bet that had the driver gotten back home he would have crawled back in bed. In the morning when mom's car is missing just play dumb and say it got stolen. He would have definitely got caught, but that would have been the game plan for my dumb ass self at 16.
      Instagram - efrie004

Vehicles
      2008 Mini Cooper S Clubman, 2018 Outback, 1972 BMW 2002tii, 93 W124 gone to the glue factory
      07-26-2019 03:37 PM #64
      Quote Originally Posted by Wheelstand View Post

So she was a shoplifting suspect which would have gotten her what... a couple months in the local lockup at worst?

Her wee stunt got her 45 YEARS.

https://www.ktre.com/story/37671472/...e-to-45-years/
      I spend my days in a 70,000 sq ft wonderland www.hymanltd.com

16. Don't be me. Don't be a 'Rick' Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2004 E46, 2018 SQ5
      07-26-2019 03:42 PM #65
      Quote Originally Posted by geofftii2002 View Post
      So she was a shoplifting suspect which would have gotten her what... a couple months in the local lockup at worst?

Of which she might serve 7-10, maybe.
      Instagram - efrie004

Vehicles
      2008 Mini Cooper S Clubman, 2018 Outback, 1972 BMW 2002tii, 93 W124 gone to the glue factory
      07-26-2019 04:10 PM #66
      So long as she stays on her meds, apparently. Bipolar is no joke.
      I spend my days in a 70,000 sq ft wonderland www.hymanltd.com

18. Member
      07-26-2019 07:52 PM #67
      Filed as "bad behavior"

http://www.dumbassdaily.com/2016/07/...iends-car.html

Hot naked chick flips boyfriends car after he dumps her.

Brianda Nayeli Ramirez, of Clewiston, Florida, flipped his car in Belle Glade, Florida. He’s her only source of income and pays for her apartment, car payment and insurance.
      A Clewiston woman wanted to get dressed before turning herself in to police Friday night, she told Palm Beach County Sheriff’s deputies.
      But she didn’t quite make it home. Instead, 25-year-old Brianda Nayeli Ramirez met with deputies while wearing just a bra when they caught up to her near the Hendry County line.

Jilted Florida woman, 25, arrested wearing just a BRA after she 'intentionally crashed into ex-boyfriend's truck' because he dumped her right after they had sex
      Brianda Ramirez was charged with aggravated battery with deadly weapon
      She hit Gabriel Sandoval's truck as he tried to make turn, causing it to flip
      Sandoval, 38, told police she followed him after he broke up with her
      Ramirez claims she accidentally hit Sandoval after he slammed his breaks
      She told police he pays for her apartment and is her only source of income
      Sandoval, 38, told police that he and Ramirez began to argue in her apartment after he revealed he wanted to end their one-year relationship.

Ramirez told police the couple had just finished having sex, and she threw on a bra and got into her silver Ford Fusion sedan so that she could follow Sandoval after he left her apartment.

She followed Sandoval to his aunt's house in Belle Glade, where a friend dropped him off so that he could pick up his own truck, according to WPBF.

Ramirez told police that Sandoval refused to talk to her and drove off, but she continued to follow him.

Sandoval's Ford truck flipped onto its roof in the middle of the road after he was hit. He later told police he only knew it was Ramirez who hit him after a witness mentioned a silver car.

Witnesses at the scene told police that the driver did not stop their car after crashing into Sandoval.

Ramirez claims that she rear-ended Sandoval's truck after he slammed on his breaks. She said she panicked after she saw the car flip over and drove off.
      Last edited by Roberto Dimento; 07-26-2019 at 07:55 PM.
      Quote Originally Posted by PsyberVW View Post
      Locking it up because it's going to get worse mileage than a 1 legged dog with a hang over - yet stir up more crap than a starving catfish in a landfill.

19. Member
      Vehicles
      2017 Chevrolet SS 6M
      07-26-2019 08:18 PM #68
      Of which she might serve 7-10, maybe.

Vehicles
      A blue oval and a bowtie. Domestic swill.
      07-26-2019 11:19 PM #69
      Quote Originally Posted by Air and water do mix View Post
      I was wondering about that. Maybe not tight enough, or her hands are slender, I dunno, but [notbadobama.jpg]. I know must cuffs now have secondary locks that require a key to unlock the secondary, and then the primary lock. Handcuff standards need to meet a sustained 500 load on the set of cuffs along their length, and each latch/pawl set needs to meet the same standard.

Hinged cuffs are supposed to be more secure by their design than conventional chain cuffs because they limit the orientation of the cuffs relative to themselves. If they cuffs aren't put on tightly enough, though, or the suspect can slip them, that doesn't matter.
      Smooremin: "Dont worry. My corset really fills me out ."
      Sold Over Sticker: "The only difference between innuendo and flirting is the desired result. "
      KidL: "Dammit, Chippy! You're making bad choices!"

21. Senior Member LT1M21Stingray's Avatar
      Vehicles
      SR71 C30 t53a/b/b
      07-26-2019 11:32 PM #70
      Quote Originally Posted by geofftii2002 View Post

"A witness who often let Sponsler live at her home told the jury to consider that she's not a bad person"

Quote Originally Posted by Mk1Madness
      Back when making your car faster and better handling was the big thing.
      Quote Originally Posted by Tavarish
      The car's best safety feature includes ejecting you in the moment of impact and wishing you the best of luck.
      Buy my couch!

22. Member
      Vehicles
      '63 Dodge Dart
      07-27-2019 01:56 AM #71
      Very bad behavior at 1:41 AM

Florid-uh. He runs thru a roadblock into a crash scene

FHP: Driver arrested on DUI charges after crash with helicopter

A suspected drunk driver crashed into a medical helicopter this morning that was getting ready to take a pedestrian – who had also been hit by a car – to a hospital, troopers say.

The helicopter was stopped in the middle of westbound U.S. Highway 192 at State Road 429 shortly before 2 a.m. to pick up the pedestrian, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.

Emergency vehicles were blocking the lanes, but troopers say a car managed to get around them.

It then crashed into the rear rotor of the helicopter, damaging the craft and forcing crews to have it towed away, FHP said.

Cameron Sunderly, 20, and a passenger were in the car at the time and told troopers they were headed home from an Applebee's restaurant, an arrest report states.

Neither was injured.

Troopers first spoke with the passenger, who "seemed so confused as to which direction he was coming from" and "like he was going to cry," according to the report.

They then talked with Sunderly, who was driving, and said they "could immediately detect the obvious odor of an alcoholic beverage," the report states.

Sunderly refused to answer any questions from troopers, but agreed to take a field sobriety test at the scene, according to the report.

Troopers said he was swaying while standing and at one point, apologized for "all this."
      He later told them, "I really appreciate you for keeping people like me off the street," troopers said.

Sunderly was arrested about two hours after the crash and eventually taken to a holding area at the Orange County Jail, where he was agreed to a breath-alcohol test, according to the report.

Troopers said he blew a .18 – more than two times the legal limit for Florida drivers. The test was taken nearly five hours after the crash, according to FHP.
      Sunderly was incoherent and the trooper had to ask several times and explain in detail what a field sobriety test was before he agreed to do it, the report said.
      https://www.wftv.com/traffic/inciden...-car/244792888
      Last edited by Rory Calhoun; 07-27-2019 at 02:00 AM.
      We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

23. Member
      Vehicles
      1999 Escalade
      07-28-2019 12:12 PM #72
      Bad Behavior in triplicate

Three teenagers who were approached by police while standing naked on a Florida motorway led officers on a 21-mile, high-speed chase before crashing their vehicle and threatening their pursuers with a pink and purple baseball bat, reports say.

Applying suntan lotion to each other brings a 911 call.

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-...-officials-say

Naked women 'air drying' at Florida rest stop send troopers on a pursuit, officials say

WESLEY CHAPEL, Fla. (FOX 13) - Three women were arrested after they were found naked at a rest stop, said troopers with Florida Highway Patrol. But the women didn’t go quietly, and led officers on a pursuit through Pasco County.

On Wednesday, Pasco County dispatchers received the 911 call from a custodian at a rest stop off the northbound Interstate 75, just south of State Road 54.
      A trooper arrived, and quickly spotted the naked women. When approached, the women told the trooper that they recently showered and they were “air drying," according to a media release. As the trooper worked to gather information at the scene, the suspects hopped in a vehicle and fled north on I-75 toward SR-52. The responding trooper initiated a pursuit, but canceled it because it did not fit "FHP criteria."

Another citizen called FHP's dispatch to report a reckless vehicle, which turned out to be the female suspects, troopers said. The vehicle turned east on SR-52 and a trooper spotted it driving on the wrong side of the road, troopers said.

The trooper deployed the agency's "StarChase" projectiles, which are a relatively new addition to FHP. The darts allow troopers to essentially tag a vehicle, back off from a potentially dangerous pursuit, and use a GPS to locate the suspect vehicle.

The vehicle was tracked down to a convenience store parking lot near SR-52 and Curley Road. Troopers said when they arrived, the car was empty, and they waited for the three females to exit the store. One trooper attempted to take one of the females into custody who did not make it back into the vehicle.

However, as the trooper attempted to arrest the individual, the driver "purposely drove directly" at the trooper, who had to jump away to avoid being struck, FHP reported. The passenger exited the vehicle with a metal bat and tried to "assault" the trooper, officials said.

Another law enforcement officer at the scene rammed the suspect's vehicle with his marked patrol car, but the suspects were back on the road again, heading eastbound on SR-52. Troopers resuming their pursuit.

Dade City police responded to the area and deployed stop sticks, which deflated the right side of the suspect vehicle's right side tires. Then, a trooper used the PIT maneuver and completely halted the suspect's vehicle at SR-52 and 21st Street.

The suspects refused to exit and interlocked their arms together inside the vehicle, officials said. All three were tasered and taken into custody, they added.

The driver was later identified as 18-year-old Oasis McLeod. The passengers were identified as Jeniyah McLeod and Cecilia Young -- both are 19 years old.

FHP said several troopers had minor injuries, but didn't elaborate futher. The three females were arrested on several charges, including aggravated assault and lewd behavior.

nearby officers approached again, the troopers were threatened with a baseball bat before the trio drove off once more.

Mcleod was charged with driving under the influence after failing a field sobriety test.

24. Member
      Vehicles
      1973 240 Z, early jetta TD
      07-29-2019 09:22 AM #73
      Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Mouse;113569097.
      The trooper deployed the agency's "StarChase" projectiles, which are a relatively new addition to FHP. The darts allow troopers to essentially tag a vehicle, back off from a potentially dangerous pursuit, and use a GPS to locate the suspect vehicle.
      I never heard of this. Star-Chaser

https://www.starchase.com/

WHAT THEY DON’T SEE IS HOW CLOSE YOU REALLY ARE

Tag

Track

Apprehend

Quote Originally Posted by David Votoupal
      The car sucked in every way imaginable, that it entered the annals as one of the worst cars ever built. It was shoddily built in a plant where labour relations were atrocious. It rusted like hell, and the aluminium engine had the durability of a soggy potato chip. Few cars could have been so thoroughly bad Despite the "explosion" controversy, the Ford Pinto compared favourably to the Vega, and that's saying something.

25. Member
      Vehicles
      two Audis, 79 wabbit diesel, two 84 jettas/85 jetta TD
      07-29-2019 12:27 PM #74
      Speaking of non-lethal approaches to bad behavior.

Brawling ends with release of dog. Wonder what took them so long to let the K-9 do the job.

Officer got sucker punched and beer can hit.

MOSES LAKE, Wash. - Police were able to get the upper hand in a fight with several suspects after their K-9 dog got involved and sunk his teeth into one of the suspected assailants.

The alleged assault occurred early Saturday morning on Ivy Street in Moses Lake.

Police say it started with officers being dispatched to a downtown bar. As officers were arriving, a vehicle took off out of the parking lot at a high rate of speed, driven recklessly.

Witnesses told police that the people in the vehicle were involved in the disturbance.

An officer with a K-9 dog caught up with the vehicle as it pulled up in front of a home on Ivy Street. Police say the 21-year-old driver exited the car and tried to get into the house.

Officers say the driver resisted arrest, and then a number of people exited the house and began trying to interfere.

Another officer arrived and as he was attempting to hold back the crowd, police say an 18-year-old man attacked him.

Police say a 28-year-old man got involved, too, and sucker-punched an officer in the back of the head.

While this was going on, the first officer on the scene let go of the 21-year-old reckless driver to assist the other officers. Police say the driver then struck an officer in the back with a full beer and ran off.

At this point, police had enough. The officer remotely released the K-9 dog Chief from his vehicle. Chief charged the 28-year-old man and bit him in the abdomen, quickly ending his efforts to intervene.

Police say after the K-9 deployment, the rest of the group lost a desire to engage the officers, and the situation was defused.
      https://komonews.com/news/local/k-9-...pects-officers
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackohio
      Built in boost gauge in the dash. One of my friends at the time saw that turbo was on theoretical empty and asked if we needed to stop and get more turbo. I gave it gas and he was like wait, its full now. Had to quickly explain the process.
      Quote Originally Posted by Calcvictim View Post
      so basically the OP has no clue about anything and just posts out of his ass?

26. Member
      Vehicles
      2002 camry
      07-29-2019 01:36 PM #75
      And sometimes lethal force is a better conclusion. One more piece of trash outta the way.

A Texas deputy shot and killed a carjacking suspect who was reportedly beating a police K9 with a pistol after a foot chase Monday.

The dead man, who was not identified, was one of several males reported to have attacked and shot at a man before stealing his vehicle around 11 p.m. in Harris County, according to KPRC-TV, citing the sheriff’s office. The man whose car was stolen wasn’t seriously injured, officials said.

A deputy, who was in the area with a K9, spotted a vehicle matching the description of the stolen car just after midnight, FOX26 Houston reported, and engaged the men inside in a foot chase when the four suspected carjackers bolted from the vehicle.

The K9 was the first to catch up to one of the men, who began to hit the police service dog (PSD) with a pistol. The deputy ordered the man to stop but he continued beating the animal, police said.

“[He] began striking the K9 with a pistol, brandishing the weapon at that point,” Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez told KPRC-TV. “We don’t know if there was gunfire exchanged, but our deputy did fire at least a shot striking the individual and he was pronounced deceased.”
      Quote Originally Posted by mitch hedberg
      I drive a rental car, I don't know what's going on with it, right? So a lot of times I'll drive for like 10 miles with the emergency brake on. That doesn't say a lot for me, but it really doesn't say a lot for the emergency brake.
      Quote Originally Posted by Robstr View Post
      How hard is that to understand without getting your panties in a bunch?
      Surely some of you guys managed to make it out of middle school.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast