VWVortex

The Car Lounge
    Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Impaired Driver Weird and Bad Behavior Thread

1. Member
      Vehicles
      1973 240 Z, early jetta TD
      08-01-2019 11:05 PM #101
      Some people are just like a ticking time bomb.

First up . November 8, 2018

A woman landed behind bars after she caused facial injuries to a man, Laredo police said.

Joanna Navarro, 24, was arrested and charged with assault, family violence. On Tuesday morning, police officers responded to an assault report in the 1900 block of Pinder Avenue. They met with a man who they said had injuries to his face and blood on his shirt.

He stated to officers that Navarro had assaulted him following a verbal dispute, according to police. Custody records showed she remained behind bars at the Webb County Jail as of Wednesday afternoon.
      Encore: November 30,2018

A woman has been arrested for allegedly kicking a Laredo cop

Joanna Navarro, 24, was charged with assault on a police officer, failure to identify and resisting arrest. She was additionally cited for public intoxication.

At about 11 p.m. Wednesday, police officers responded to the 3200 block of San Bernardo Avenue. Two men flagged down arriving patrol officers at a convenience store.

They stated to the officers that a woman, Navarro, had forced herself into their vehicle. Officers spoke to Navarro, who allegedly appeared to be intoxicated. Police said she had slurred speech and bloodshot eyes.

While being questioned, Navarro allegedly refused to identify herself to officers. Police said that at one point, she became aggressive and combative with the officers and kicked one of them while she was being placed inside the patrol unit, according to LPD.

https://www.lmtonline.com/local/crim...l-13374556.php

extra fun:

A woman has been arrested for allegedly assaulting a person and then threatening to decapitate a cop, according to Laredo police.

Rosemary Centeno, 21, was charged with assault, four counts of assault on a public servant, resisting arrest and terroristic against a public servant. She is out on bond from the Webb County Jail, according to custody records.

Centeno was arrested after Laredo police officers were dispatched to an assault report at about 12:35 a.m. Nov. 22 in the 3800 block of South U.S. 83. A woman, later identified as Centeno, had allegedly assaulted a person by holding a key against a person's neck.

Upon arriving at the location, officers said they saw Centeno walking out of the bar in a hurry.

When officers tried to detain her, she allegedly became combative and began kicking the officers.

Officers arrested her and took her to LPD for booking procedures.

"While at booking, Rosemary was still being verbally aggressive and while attempting to finish paperwork, Rosemary stated to me that she was going to find out who my family was and that she was going to cut my head off," the officer wrote on the police report.
      Quote Originally Posted by David Votoupal
      The car sucked in every way imaginable, that it entered the annals as one of the worst cars ever built. It was shoddily built in a plant where labour relations were atrocious. It rusted like hell, and the aluminium engine had the durability of a soggy potato chip. Few cars could have been so thoroughly bad Despite the "explosion" controversy, the Ford Pinto compared favourably to the Vega, and that's saying something.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. Member
      Vehicles
      1963 Volvo 1800 S, '84 jetta
      08-02-2019 11:51 AM #102
      She's weird

https://www.newser.com/story/277626/...ftop-pool.html

Cops: Mom Caught Driving With Kids in Rooftop Pool
      Jennifer Janus Yeager's arrest makes a splash in Illinois
      She might've used rope. Instead, an Illinois mother thought it was a good idea to secure an inflatable pool on the roof of her SUV by having her two daughters sit inside of it, according to Dixon police. Jennifer Janus Yeager was arrested Tuesday on two counts of endangering the health or life of a child, two counts of reckless conduct, and failure to secure a passenger under the age of 8 and under the age of 16, after a resident spotted the Audi SUV and called police, reports WQAD. The 49-year-old reportedly told officers she'd driven to a friend's house to have the pool inflated before using her children to keep the empty inflatable in place for the drive home, per WREX.
      Quote Originally Posted by cartalk
      "As near as I could tell, the car was built from compressed rust."

4. Member
      Vehicles
      two Audis, 79 wabbit diesel, two 84 jettas/85 jetta TD
      08-02-2019 01:04 PM #103
      Not in their right mind.... but decided to get behind the wheel anyways

BILLINGS, Mont. — A Montana man faces a felony charge of driving under the influence after authorities say a state trooper clocked him driving 134 mph in a 50 mph zone.

Shaun Kachina Bell, 32, of Billings made an initial appearance in Justice Court Monday on the DUI charge, along with felony criminal endangerment and misdemeanor counts of speeding and driving without a license or proof of insurance, The Billings Gazette reports.

His bail was set at $15,000.

Bell was speeding in a Dodge Magnum late Sunday on Highway 312 outside Billings, prosecutors allege.

Trooper Kyle Hayter followed him into city limits and pulled him over. The trooper said there was a man passed out in the passenger seat.

Court records say Bell has three previous DUI convictions.
      Quote Originally Posted by Blackohio
      Built in boost gauge in the dash. One of my friends at the time saw that turbo was on theoretical empty and asked if we needed to stop and get more turbo. I gave it gas and he was like wait, its full now. Had to quickly explain the process.
      Quote Originally Posted by Calcvictim View Post
      so basically the OP has no clue about anything and just posts out of his ass?

5. Member
      Vehicles
      2002 camry
      08-02-2019 01:19 PM #104
      "I'll do you for the DUI charge"

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/we...arges/60522680

Report: Florida woman offered oral sex to deputies to drop charges

A woman now faces more charges after she was charged with DUI and offered oral sex to a Pinellas County deputy to drop the charges.

A woman made a bad situation worse when she was pulled over on suspicion of DUI and then offered oral sex to a Pinellas County deputy to drop the charges. Then, in jail, deputies found she had narcotics and she again offered sex acts in exchange for dropping the charges.

Arielle Engert, 24, was drunk when she was pulled over at 2:48 a.m. on Monday, according to a report in The Huffington Post. It also was reported in The Smoking Gun. Police say she failed a series of sobriety tests. To avoid being arrested, she allegedly offered to perform oral sex on deputy Brian Sudbrink if he looked the other way.

The deputy declined and she was transported to jail. Two more officers searched her, and found a bag of cocaine in her bra and a bag of weed in her purse, according to the New York Daily News. Once again, Engert allegedly offered to trade sex acts for freedom with deputies Obed Munoz and Eric Biddle.

Instead they charged her with drug possession, driving under the influence, introducing contraband into a detention facility and three counts of bribery. Her blood alcohol level was allegedly twice the legal limit.

Engert, who had prior drunk driving charges on her rap sheet, eventually posted $5,150 bond and was released. Her Facebook page -- which has since been taken down -- listed her as a philosophy student at the University of Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch hedberg
      I drive a rental car, I don't know what's going on with it, right? So a lot of times I'll drive for like 10 miles with the emergency brake on. That doesn't say a lot for me, but it really doesn't say a lot for the emergency brake.
      Quote Originally Posted by Robstr View Post
      How hard is that to understand without getting your panties in a bunch?
      Surely some of you guys managed to make it out of middle school.

Vehicles
      2018 VW Jetta SE 1.4T manual
      08-02-2019 01:33 PM #105
      Quote Originally Posted by Lightnin' View Post
      Maybe she got the idea from this guy:

Vehicles
      2015 4Runner TEP w/ KDSS
      08-02-2019 02:08 PM #106
      Google search her name.

I'd be down.

8. Member
      Vehicles
      08-02-2019 02:38 PM #107
      Quote Originally Posted by kryptonik View Post
      Google search her name.

I'd be down.
      I wonder what the "other sex acts" offered were.

The car sucked in every way imaginable, that it entered the annals as one of the worst cars ever built. It was shoddily built in a plant where labour relations were atrocious. It rusted like hell, and the aluminium engine had the durability of a soggy potato chip. Few cars could have been so thoroughly bad Despite the "explosion" controversy, the Ford Pinto compared favourably to the Vega, and that's saying something.

9. Member
      Vehicles
      '63 Dodge Dart
      08-02-2019 03:21 PM #108
      Well, anyone can make a mistake. The officer said "blow the breatholyzer" and she just got confused as to

how many deputies she had to blow to get released.

Fellatio... it's the only way to go.

. (I think this should be the mug shot)
      We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Vehicles
      A blue oval and a bowtie. Domestic swill.
      08-02-2019 05:10 PM #109
      Quote Originally Posted by Wheelstand View Post
      I wonder what the "other sex acts" offered were.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory Calhoun View Post

Smooremin: "Dont worry. My corset really fills me out ."
      Sold Over Sticker: "The only difference between innuendo and flirting is the desired result. "
      KidL: "Dammit, Chippy! You're making bad choices!"

Vehicles
      2005 Jetta Wagon TDI manuel 1.5 Malone, 2014 Tiguan 4MO
      08-02-2019 05:46 PM #110
      LOL Don

12. Member
      Vehicles
      08-02-2019 09:14 PM #111
      On another note. T Shirt Time.

An Oregon motorist wearing a “Drunk As ****” t-shirt was arrested Sunday night on a DUI charge.

Ross McMakin, a 21-year-old Corvalis resident, was collared after he drove his vehicle on the sidewalk, struck a parked car, and then assaulted his girlfriend when she tried to seize the car keys.

According to cops, McMakin, seen in the adjacent mug shot, was behind the wheel because his girlfriend did not know how to drive a stick shift.

McMakin was charged with an assortment of crimes, including drunk driving, reckless endangerment, harassment, and strangulation (for throttling his girlfriend).
      http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...*-shirt-876490

13. Member
      Vehicles
      2002 camry
      08-03-2019 09:33 AM #112
      Look out for them high flyin' high heels~!

Whoever said that women were the fairer sex.

https://abc30.com/news/police-drunk-...h-heel/379060/

HARRISON, N.Y. -- A Yonkers woman was arrested for allegedly driving while intoxicated, resisting arrest and assaulting a trooper in Harrison early on Saturday.

State police received a call around 2 a.m. of a vehicle traveling northbound on I-684 driving on its rims.

The vehicle apparently struck the guide rail numerous times and punctured its tire.

Troopers from the Somers Barracks say they stopped the vehicle, and driver Delmy Villanueva, 26, was found to be apparently intoxicated.

She was secured in a state police vehicle when she became irate and began kicking the interior of the vehicle, according to a police report.

The troopers say they attempted to restrain her, but while doing so, Villanueva allegedly kicked a trooper in the face with her high-heel shoe, causing serious injury to the trooper's eye.

Villanueva was then apparently subdued and transported to the Somers Barracks for processing.

She provided a positive breath sample of 0.16 percent, twice the legal limit, according to a report.

Villenueva was charged with a felony for assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest, driving while intoxicated, aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and numerous traffic infractions.
      Quote Originally Posted by mitch hedberg
      I drive a rental car, I don't know what's going on with it, right? So a lot of times I'll drive for like 10 miles with the emergency brake on. That doesn't say a lot for me, but it really doesn't say a lot for the emergency brake.
      Quote Originally Posted by Robstr View Post
      How hard is that to understand without getting your panties in a bunch?
      Surely some of you guys managed to make it out of middle school.

14. Geriatric Member Air and water do mix's Avatar
      Vehicles
      '66 Beetle (X2) '08 Fit
      08-03-2019 10:10 AM #113
      Look out for them high flyin' high heels~!
      American Maid has really gone downhill. What’s weird is that she usually throws them.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz in da Park
      Proletariat, Bourgeoise - Everybody smellin' my potpourri...

15. Member
      Vehicles
      08-03-2019 12:08 PM #114

Blames the cops for her dui arrest.

Cops: Woman charged with DUI said she would have sobered up had she kept driving

(no mention if she had offered to blow the cops after downing 3 "Sex on the Beach" drinks) . Odds might have favored it though.

A Franklin Park woman who had consumed three "potent" drinks at a bar told police she would have sobered up if she had continued to drive her car and had not been pulled over for driving erratically, Riverside authorities said.

Instead, Katherine Muhlenbruc, 25, was charged early Friday with two counts of drunken driving, police said. Muhlenbruc was stopped by Riverside police about 4:15 a.m. after she was seen crossing a double yellow line in her 2000 Volkswagen several times in the 3600 block of Harlem Avenue, according to a news release from the Riverside Police Department.

She told police she had been at a bar in Darien, about 10 miles away, where she had consumed three Sex on the Beach drinks and "wasn't that drunk," according to the news release. The drink contains vodka, schnapps and juice and is "extremely potent," police said . Muhlenbruc also allegedly told police she was driving to a White Castle in Berwyn to "sober up."

According to police, Muhlenbruc failed six roadside sobriety tests. At the Riverside police station, her blood-alcohol level was 0.15. A level of 0.08 is the intoxication level in Illinois.

At the station, she claimed she was not intoxicated and would have sobered up eventually if she had continued to drive and not been stopped by the police, according to the release.

Muhlenbruc also was charged with driving with no insurance, improper lane usage and driving in the wrong lane, police said.

"Unbelievably, the defendant in this case was so intoxicated that she actually tried to convince the officer that she was driving to sober up," police Chief Tom Weitzel said. "Numerous avenues are available to those who chose to drink to get home safely, such as Uber and Lyft. Driving around to sober up is not one of them."
      Muhlenbruc was charged with:

Driving under the influence
      Driving without insurance
      Improper lane usage
      Driving in the wrong lane
      Built in boost gauge in the dash. One of my friends at the time saw that turbo was on theoretical empty and asked if we needed to stop and get more turbo. I gave it gas and he was like wait, its full now. Had to quickly explain the process.

Vehicles
      2014 Mazda3 Sport GS - 1982 Honda CB750K
      08-03-2019 12:23 PM #115
      Quote Originally Posted by audifans View Post

Blames the cops for her dui arrest.

Cops: Woman charged with DUI said she would have sobered up had she kept driving

(no mention if she had offered to blow the cops after downing 3 "Sex on the Beach" drinks) . Odds might have favored it though.

Muhlenbruc was charged with:

Driving under the influence
      Driving without insurance
      Improper lane usage
      Driving in the wrong lane
      well, she's not wrong.
      http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric/286588.png
      Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy.

Vehicles
      2014 Mazda3 Sport GS - 1982 Honda CB750K
      08-03-2019 12:27 PM #116
      The vehicle apparently struck the guide rail numerous times
      she probably also thought it was a guide rail
      http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric/286588.png
      Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy.

18. Member
      Vehicles
      08-03-2019 12:46 PM #117
      Quote Originally Posted by worth_fixing View Post
      she probably also thought it was a guide rail
      heh... I sometimes think the report writers are a lil' lit.

19. Member
      Vehicles
      08-03-2019 12:53 PM #118
      Mister George... the horse . (maybe) news gives two shots of a horse

Orlando Man Arrested for Punching Police Horse: Cops
      Korey J. Jerelds cursed at the horse, took a fighting stance and began punching the horse, according to police.
      An Orlando man was arrested after he punched a police horse several times in the neck, authorities said.

Korey J. Jerelds was part of a large crowd that police were trying to break up in downtown Orlando on Oct.19, authorities said.

When an officer used his horse, Mr. George, to disperse the crowd, Jerelds, 30, cursed at the equine, took a fighting stance and began punching the horse, according to police.

“He then balled his right fist, and struck the horse in the left side of Mr. George’s neck numerous times,” Orlando Police said.
      Jerelds was arrested and charged with interfering with or obstructing a police horse. He was released Saturday on a $500 bond. It wasn’t immediately known if he had an attorney.

Mr. George was not injured, police said.

20. Member
      Vehicles
      1999 Escalade
      08-03-2019 02:46 PM #119

Sarah M Hornbeck DWI, assault on troopers and deputies, destruction of property

43-year-old Sarah H. Hornbeck hit two vehicles multiple times before she was taken into custody.

Her name is Sarah and she's feisty

On Tuesday, March 6, 2018, at approximately 4:00 p.m., Troopers from the Maryland State Police responded to a reported motor vehicle collision in the area of southbound Rt. 301 (Crain Highway) in the area of Mt. Air Road, in Faulkner.

Upon arrival, Troopers and deputies from the Charles County Sheriff’s Office observed the driver, Sarah H. Hornbeck, 43, of Baltimore, walking around her 2017 Toyota Corolla, displaying Georgia registration.

A preliminary investigation revealed the Toyota was travelling southbound on Rt. 301 and for unknown reasons turned onto Mt. Air Road, ran off the road and became disabled after striking an embankment.

While talking with Hornbeck, Troopers detected a strong odor of alcohol coming from her breath as she spoke. Troopers conducted a further investigation and determined Hornbeck to be intoxicated and arrested her for DUI.

While on scene, Troopers were contacted by a citizen that reported the Toyota as a reckless operation. The citizen advised the Toyota had struck their vehicle intentionally several times in the La Plata, area and left the scene. The citizen called 911 to report the incident and followed the vehicle until the collision occurred.

While enroute to the detention center, Hornbeck was able to slip out of the handcuffs and attempted to use her cell phone, the Trooper pulled over and attempted to get her out of his vehicle to handcuff her again. The female grabbed his mobile data computer and while being pulled out of the police cruiser, she grabbed the stylus pen attached to the MDC and broke it off. The female was re secured in handcuffs and placed in a Charles County Sheriff’s Office caged vehicle.

Hornbeck was then transported to the detention center for processing, where she was charged with 2nd Degree Assault, Motor Vehicle Collision, DUI, Malicious Destruction of Property and Resisting Arrest.

Later on that evening, the Maryland State Police La Plata Barrack received a phone call from another citizen indicating her vehicle was also struck intentionally several times in the Pomfret area by the same Toyota as described above and left the scene.

Anyone who may have witnessed or who has information regarding the above mentioned incidents is asked to contact the La Plata Barrack Duty Officer at (301) 392-1200.

The investigation is continuing and being investigated by S/Tpr. W. Scarlett of the Maryland State Police La Plata Barrack. Case # 18-MSP-009740

21. Geriatric Member BRealistic's Avatar
      Vehicles
      '18 RCSB EB F150
      08-03-2019 03:10 PM #120
      There needs to be an ap to pair up dumper fires into couples so they don't pollute the rest of society.
      Oh yeah, Tinder already exists.

22. Member
      Vehicles
      08-04-2019 08:46 AM #121
      Just when you thought things couldn't get any weirder.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/s...rn-your-family

Florida woman arrested for DUI tells deputy, 'My KKK friends will burn your family'

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. — A Florida woman who was arrested for driving under the influence can be heard on body camera video threatening a sheriff's deputy with violence, telling him, "My KKK friends will burn your family."

"You f***** with the wrong white people," 53-year-old Julie Edwards can be heard telling Deputy Brandon King. "KKK's got your a**, boy."

Edwards was arrested for driving under the influence and now faces charges for that along with resisting an officer without violence, making a threat against a law enforcement officer and refusing to submit for testing.

The arrest report says she also told the deputy, "n****rs should've never been let out of slavery."

"Deputy King is of African-American descent and knows the history behind the KKK and the pain and torture they have caused and still cause to African-Americans today," the arrest report says.

Deputy King smelled alcohol on Edward's breath, noticed her slurring her speech and says she was uneasy on her feet, according to the arrest report. She refused to provide a breath sample or perform field sobriety tests.

While Deputy King was filling out paper work in his cruiser, Edwards began her verbal assault. She can be heard throughout the video threatening him.

She tells him the Ku Klux Klan will burn crosses on his property and says she hopes he doesn't have any children.

"Kudos to Deputy King for his calm response to all the racist garbage this KKK Enthusiast could throw at him," Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood said. "All law enforcement officers learn to deal with people at their worst, but this level of ignorance is something else. Great job Deputy King and thank you to everyone condemning the hate in this video!"
      Last edited by kowabonga; 08-04-2019 at 08:56 AM.

23. Geriatric Member Air and water do mix's Avatar
      Vehicles
      '66 Beetle (X2) '08 Fit
      08-04-2019 08:53 AM #122
      Quote Originally Posted by kowabonga View Post
      Just when you thought things couldn't get any weirder.

Florida woman arrested for DUI tells deputy, 'My KKK friends will burn your family'
      Quote Originally Posted by Boyz in da Park
      Proletariat, Bourgeoise - Everybody smellin' my potpourri...

24. Member
      Vehicles
      08-04-2019 11:47 AM #123
      So why do we keep letting these characters back on the road . Seven?

He shouldn't even have a vehicle. I guess an interlock system wouldn't even work for maryjane or pcp.

A man who was arrested for a seventh DUI said he swerved his vehicle to avoid an elephant he saw in his path, say investigators.

Samuel Phipps of Delaware, was arrested and charged with DUI and for not having insurance when he crashed his 1998 Land Rover.

He drove his vehicle off of the road's left side and hit a left guardrail, said investigators.

Phipps, 31, was found at the scene by a trooper and looked impaired. According to investigators, he acknowledged that he smoke marijuana dipped in PCP before he drove.

Vehicles
      01 MKIV Jetta 1.8t
      08-04-2019 12:09 PM #124

26. Member
      08-04-2019 01:41 PM #125
      Quote Originally Posted by Rory Calhoun View Post
      Well, anyone can make a mistake. The officer said "blow the breatholyzer" and she just got confused as to

how many deputies she had to blow to get released.

Well, she did get an A for effort. Three times she offered.
      Quote Originally Posted by PsyberVW View Post
      Locking it up because it's going to get worse mileage than a 1 legged dog with a hang over - yet stir up more crap than a starving catfish in a landfill.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast