Oct 28th Update
We plan to have the lights back up for preorder after Nov 10, just check on the website.
For delivery time, we are planning to have the lights here for shipping in early December.
This new version is 100% plug and play, no need to re-wire or code.
As a new feature, we are offering a LED Version for the low beams, these include a built in LED and special projector designed specifically for the LED bulbs. No need to install a HID kit.
So, in this batch, the low beams will be LEDs with a special built in LED projector, not just a LED bulb plugged into a HID projector.
Some of you guys may have read my old add, I'm doing a new one as there was some dated info, etc, that may have affected some people's decisions.
This is probably the best upgrade for lighting on your car if you have the stock halogen headlights.
I believe we are the only company in North America that has figured out how to get these headlights to work like OEM.
Here is a video from one of our partners"
Prices are in USD, and items will ship from within North America.
For Canadian orders, please inquire and I can invoice you in CAD$.
- Fully plug and play for the North American model of the Tiguan. Has been tested locally.
- Bi-xenon projector headlights - functions as both low and primary high beams
- Secondary LED High beam in the inner light position
- LED DRLs
- Sequential LED turn signals
- Only fits cars originally equipped with halogen headlights, does not fit cars with the factory xenon headlights, so no AFS
- Error free - no errors on the dash
- Coding - some coding is needed to remove the LED DRL flicker when the turn signal is on. Can be done by a VW/Audi shop or if you have a VAG-COM or similar device
- Full instructions provided
I was able to get these headlights tested extensively, and here is the feedback from our main tested.
"After all of this the lights work like OEM. DRLs are full brightness in the daytime, DRLs dim when low beams are on and cornering lights work, etc. In the daytime just the DRLs are at full brightness and when the turn signal is on the DRL dims halfway on the side that the turn signal is on. Everything works perfectly."
Shows no flickering of the lights once coding is done