What have you all broken? Bike-related, not body-related... though I guess that's fine too.
I've trashed a few rear derailleurs in my day, but this takes the cake:
I clipped a ~10" log, and the thing ripped in half.
Wanna stress test bike parts, give it to a Clydesdale
List of parts:
(4) Pedals - 3 cracked off its spindle. 1 bent so bad it was a taco
(3) stripped/broken off crank arms - 2 Shimano, 1 FSA
(2) Freehubs exploding on demo bikes in the same weekend. 3rd bike had a DT Swiss and everything was good
(1) Cracked frame on the top tube
(1) Snapped shock mount (see my other thread)
12 GTI 4dr DSG - APR
02 4Runner SR5
Then there was this. Middle of nowhere Idaho when my time pedal called it quits. 68 miles riding with this thing sliding all over on the spindle. Made standing to mash almost impossible...which is necessary climbing with a single speed. Threw out all my Times after this. Moved to serviceable Shimano.
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk