Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

The Car Lounge
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Am I Crazy? Golf R vs. Veloster N

1. 03-25-2020 09:51 PM #226
      Why you wouldn’t (buy an Optima SX):

Because you have your eyes on the Frigidaire Limited Edition Camry that you saw last weekend at the neighborhood Autoplex
      - LeftLaneNews

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 03-25-2020 10:37 PM #227
      Do away with the 1 rear door and I'm in. I hate the looks for the samr reason as the RX8. Who wants and ugly 3 eyed girlfriend?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Vehicles
      Olga-vagon & Harriet
      03-26-2020 03:26 PM #228
      Quote Originally Posted by MonsterM View Post
      Any word on E85 compatibility ? You can probably squeeze a bit more power with that E30 mix. There are E30 OTS tunes for the WRX/GTI platforms hitting as much as 320 whp just with a stage 1 flash and 5-6 gallon E85 mix. I am assuming this wouldn't be far behind, if not ahead. These engines love corn.
      So turns out there is a tuner working an E85 tune, says he should have it in a month. Although, that particular tuner is well-known through the KDM community for ****e tunes that blow up motors.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEnoughCars View Post

Quote Originally Posted by CP1 View Post
      Great video and one of the reasons that pushed me towards the VN.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_arrow12! View Post
      Do away with the 1 rear door and I'm in. I hate the looks for the samr reason as the RX8. Who wants and ugly 3 eyed girlfriend?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
      I really don't get this, but to each their own. I rarely even look at the passenger side and basically only use that third door to drop the seats down/remove the rear seats/kids seat. Otherwise, kiddo exclusively uses the drivers door to get in/out of the car.

It is fun to watch how confused a 3rd passenger gets the first time they get in my car though.
      Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Dreadz View Post
      This place is going to hell on a Thule roof rack.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910