Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Floor pans!!

Vehicles
      94 Golf
      08-13-2019 11:39 PM #1
      Could it be they are finally making floor pans for our cars?? Finally some love for the MK3. We still need the front floor to cowl pieces and the jack point humps.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MK3-93-99-J...kAAOSwKjldUxxe

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. Member
      Vehicles
      98 Jetta TDI MK3
      08-14-2019 04:51 PM #2
      nearly every body panel was and is still for sale, you have to look harder.
      nearly 300 bucks? for what a car thats not even worth that?

4. 08-23-2019 02:51 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by loligagger View Post
      nearly every body panel was and is still for sale, you have to look harder.
      Might be able to find factory ones and pay even more than these. Those were going for like $800 a side years ago. Aftermarket full floor replacements were never available for Mk3 models until recently. Only the outer pieces that are welded to the lower half of the full floor were, which you'd still need with these.

Would be nice if they sold just front/rear sections for those that don't want to do the rockers and remove/re-weld the seat mounts/sliders. They are a little pricey if you're going to chop them up to only replace sections. Will have to use the stock rip plates as factory ones have been sold out and there are no aftermarket replacements. The jack point humps can usually be saved and worked/reinforced with new metal once removing the original floor. When I did mine, I welded 1/8" flat stock on the inside.