Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2003 20th Anniversary GTI - Black - Original Owner

Vehicles
      '84 Rabbit GTI, '04 R32, '11 328xi
      09-02-2019 01:13 PM #1
      2003 VW 20th Anniversary GTI (SOLD)
      Vin: 9BWKE61J434078501

I bought this car new in August 2003 and have meticulously maintained it over the years with the expectation that I would never sell it. The car is in excellent condition for the miles and age and needs absolutely nothing. Everything works and works well. All services and registration is up to date. Lots of tasteful upgrades to this true enthusiast car.

I know everything about this car's history and so please ask me anything. I have all major service history since new as well.

Here are the reasons this car is so special:
      - 20th anniversary edition with ESP option (the only option offered on this model)
      - APR Stage 2 tune
      - Stainless steel turboback exhaust. 42 Draft Designs modular down pipe, high flow cat, unused cat delete pipe, and high quality Milltek cat back exhaust and muffler. Known to be a quiet and excellent sounding performance exhaust.
      - Newly replaced struts - Bilstein Sport
      - Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar
      - Neuspeed Intake (I have stock air box too)
      - Diesel Geek short shifter
      - Forge 007 Diverter valve
      - Hella Micro DE fog lamps relay wired into Euroswitch.
      - TT fender liner vent
      - Rear fog lamp w/ led indicator in switch
      - 35% tint
      - R32 hvac vents
      - Original steering wheel in pretty good condition (currently has a removable stitched cover on it)
      - Stubby passenger mirror
      - Awe Tuning Boost gauge
      - Upgraded stereo head unit
      - Rubber GTI Monster Mats
      - Glass aftermarket headlamps - 20th style
      - Alientech window module
      - Audi rear wiper
      - 20mm rear spacers
      - 8mm front spacers (if I recall correctly)
      - Upgraded dogbone mount
      - Cross-drilled front rotors
      - Interior is immaculate. I recently replaced the drivers seat back, bolsters, and seat bottom as well as the passenger seat bottom with new old stock original vw seat parts. I have a driver's back and seat bottom (fits either side) NEW I will also include with this sale. Like I said, i did not plan to ever sell this car and these parts are not cheap if you can even find them.
      - Brand new rear brake pads and rotors
      - Front pads are in great shape. I have new pads I will include in sale.
      - Tires are in OK condition. Probably will need replacing next season. They are ultra high performance all-season tires (Bridgestone RE970).
      - Clear bra protection on hood. There are a couple small dings in the hood. I tried to capture in photos. Body otherwise has no dents. Paint is in very good condition but does have some chips and small scratches as you might expect.
      - This car has NOT been professionally detailed or ever driven through a car wash. It was daily driven for many years, it is not anymore.
      - 148k miles
      - In preparation for sale, I had the front and rear bumpers and lower valences repainted. This was to fix rock chips and other small cosmetic issues. The rear hatch has been repaired and repainted in the past due to a low speed collision where someone advanced into me at a stop light. The hood once got keyed was repainted for repair too.
      - Windshield is not original and currently has a few rock chips that have been repaired. No cracks. Rear hatch glass is also not original due to previously mentioned repair.

Asking $7900 (SOLD)

This car does have higher mileage, I know, but all issues have always been addressed over the years at very reputable shops and I'm certain this car will drive better than any other GTI of similar age out there. I understand the price may seem high, but please come take a look at the car and drive it. Shoot me an offer afterwards.

Very sad to let this car go. Please, serious inquiries only.

Photos:
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/knNM4L7xWpnhkAVx8

I also have the Carfax report that I just obtained today.

Last edited by rohman; 09-16-2019 at 10:38 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements