VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

86 Vanagon GL

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Dub Love01 
#1 · (Edited)
86 Vanagon GL for sale (South Central Pa)

SOLD/ 86 VW Vanagon GL for sale, manual transmission, 190k miles
Grey. I bought it from a friend 2 years ago with plans to restore it but never quite had the time and extra $ to accomplish. Runs good, Has some dents in the body on the left side and some rust in typical areas though nothing too serious. Has been garage kept for the last 2 years though probably not at all before that. I've driven it and camped in it a few times since I've had it. It has a pull out Z bed bench seat in the back along with a storage area/closet installed from a Westfalia.
It comes with a complete uninstalled Magnaflow stainless steel exhaust kit from Gowesty. ($1000+ value) The tires are newer(BF Goodwrench Baja Champion All Terain) and the 15" steelies are VW OEM from a 96 Jetta and are freshly power coated black.($1500-2000 total value) Also include a full size identical spare wheel/tire. I also just put a square to round halogen headlight conversion on it from GoWesty.($500 value) I'm asking $4,500.00 for it as is and including everything. Runs and drives just needs some more TLC.
-Aaron- SOLD/
http://s346.photobucket.com/user/Getchpics/library/

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.