VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

For Sale: 2004 Phaeton V8 - Silver

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Halvecto 
#1 · (Edited)
The 2004 Los Angeles Auto Show. Dad and I have gone to his show regularly since I was a young boy. We both admired, sat in, discussed the Phaeton and walked away agreeing it was the most impressive vehicle at the show. Fast forward to 2011. I sold my Audi Q7; began looking for a replacement and decided to possibly find a Phaeton. I am the third owner. Originally purchased in Washington state, I found it in Pasadena, CA from a seller that frankly didn't know all he had. What a car to own. I am fortunate, I have an excellent independent VW mechanic (German Autohaus) and a fantastic dealership (Galpin VW) nearby.

Time has come for me to give someone a chance to enjoy, by far, the most terrific vehicle I have owned. Car is a bit North of Los Angeles. Been a great ride. No complaints. I knew what I had and even with the persnickety nature of the vehicle, every day is a joy to drive it.

You can search my screen name and get some background on some of the work and solutions with known issues.

Here is the listing (with pics and description).

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/santa-clarita-2004-vw-phaeton-v8/6973137781.html

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.