VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Wide body 07 s4 manual, bags, ccw NEPA

3K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  SrtGreg 
#1 · (Edited)
The time has come to sell a vehicle I rarely drive anymore. Bought it 6 years ago, and it’s been great but it barely gets driven the last 2 years. I am located in wyomissing, PA. have done a lot to this vehicles, and sank over 50k all said and done. This will be a light description. 07 black s4 manual, with 89k on it. widebody and boser front end was done by crolls customs. Bumpers and roof were also shaved. Suspension is accu air e level, airlift performance bags and struts with adjustable dampening, zaetech gauge, dual compressors and water traps, stainless hard lines in trunk. Adjustable front and rear control arms from 034. Wheels are ccw lm5t in 18x10 and 18x10.5 that I purchased new and did every option with bfg kdw tires. will also come with a second set for winter if you choose or whatever you want them for. Tires have a lot of tread on them and I liked having emergency wheels.
New valve cover gaskets, and every bolt on option from jhm and part needed to support their supercharger from pulleys to oil Cooler relocation. Exhaust is cat less down pipes with corsa non resonated. It’s loud and aggressive but sounds amazing. All mounts and bushings upgraded. New front axles from raxle. Diff and trans fluid recently changed with motul. Oil changes done with AMSOIL 5w-40 euro blend within usually 1500 miles since that’s been it’s yearly average. I will get into every little detail with those seriously interested. I would like to hopefully get 15kobo. I’m taking a gigantic loss and the wife says I’m stupid to sell it but I’d like to buy a small farm and free up money and this vehicle does me no benefit except take space. I am located in wyomissing pa and my number is 6104634270

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.