I've got a 99 2.0 Beetle here. The injectors have the normal rail on them, but also a pipe attached by 4 small hoses, coming off the back side of the injectors. I thought maybe it was a return line, but now I can't seem to find a hose in there to connect to it. To be fair, someone butchered the houses on this thing before I got it, so now I'm trying to get it back to oem condition. I've searched online, but all I see are vacuum diagrams, and nothing appears to punt to this pipe. Can someone please help out?