VWVortex.com - OEM Mazda 6 Sport wheel and tire set FS - 3k miles
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: OEM Mazda 6 Sport wheel and tire set FS - 3k miles

1. 09-24-2019 10:41 AM #1
      FS is my set of OEM Mazda 6 Sport wheels and tires. I leased the car in 2018 and swapped out wheels and tires at 3k miles. I was going to put them back on for lease turn-in but I was t-boned and the car was totaled. Need them out of my garage. Price is negotiable, shipping available at buyer’s expense, condition is excellent.
      Specs are 17x7.5 ET 50 with 114.3 bolt pattern and 68.1mm centerbore. Tires are Yokohama Advan all-seasons. I cleaned them up and have stored them on their sides since removal. Ideal winter setup or for somebody looking for softer ride than 10s. Would likely fit other cars but buyer responsible for fitment. I also have the rubber trunk liner available as shown in pic. Located in Charleston, SC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 09-24-2019 10:42 AM #2
      Sorry, thought there would be a spot for price. Asking $1k OBO plus shipping. I really don’t see many price comparisons and the car is totaled so bring an offer if you want them.

4. 10-09-2019 01:33 PM #3
      I am VERY negotiable on the price of these and I’m happy to arrange shipping.