VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: 2004 VW R32 DBP Saratoga NY

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  CRAFT518 
#1 · (Edited)
Car has been garaged and maintained by Audi technician, the previous owner, at Albany Audi in Latham NY. Car has been inspected this month and is in great condition short of a drivers side bolster that needs to be stitched from wear which is common. Another issue is the coin tray needs to be replaced but the new coin tray comes with the car.

This car has a lot of 'stock upgrades' that include trunk pop and exhaust flap hacks, Touareg rear view auto dimming mirror, courtesy light timer, new multi function light switch, upgaded jetta wiper stalk with better rear wiper function, badges deleted on front but come with the car and updated rear badge. Wired to accept a Valentine Unit under the rear view mirror. Added an full size 18" spare in trunk from an Audi that was damaged and tools come with. The common box of extra parts from upgrades completed comes with the car original suspension not included.

Engine is unmolested except for an intake and was installed by the P.O. There has been 0 motor issues with the car and the timing chain was replace before 100,000 miles. Oil changes every 3000-4000 miles. Only 15,000 miles added to the odometer in the last 5 years and was rarely driven (I have a company vehicle I drive daily). OZ Superlagera wheels with Continental tires. Suspension has been upgraded with European shocks and struts with 1" drop springs by P.O. Bushings are still supple and the car handles beautifully.

Unscheduled maintenance over the last 5 years includes 1 front right wheel bearing, front left CV boot tear completed two months ago, and finally a front bumper and hood respray to freshen up rock chips.

Almost immediately after the P.O. purchased the car the P.O. and I installed a transmission input shaft shim to stop and slop issues before they arrived. Common issue with the R32 that that was corrected quickly that not many people fix before it's too late.

132,000 miles and ask $12,000 O.B.O. Clean Carfax. DM if interested. I go on all test drives until winter hits then you'll have to wait till spring. Can't add photos but I will send them to PMs.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.