So I was out of the country for a couple years, and have had the car up on jacks for months getting it back to where I want it. As we all know, there's a 99% chance it will never be where we want it, so I'm saying uckit and just getting what I can for the time being, and adding other stuff to a list on the bottom of non-critical items.
Things that are needed:
- Upper intake hose (the part behind the 02 sensor that sucks)
- Driver side door lock module (the white thing inside the door; mine is going). The rods coming from it are not needed.
- Interior sunroof bezel (the part that supports the headliner)
- Sunroof motor cover
- Side markers (passenger side is needed, but could use two orange for now)
- Both sides fog light assembly (lens isn't needed)
- Driver side Hella dual round bezel (may rebuild mine also)
- OBDII Cover
- Cabin air filter assembly! I don't have one for some reason...
- Drivers side GTI door gasket
Things that are nice to have:
- Black plastic that goes around the bottom of the driver and passenger seats
- Sigma 5 Short Shift (O2J swap)
- DieselGeek (I think) upper intake (aluminum version of the part above)
- E-brake boot
- Shift boot
There's other smalls that I can't remember but I'll update this as it goes, and hopefully knock out this list because he's been undriveable for a couple months and I'd really like to get back on the road!
Keep it slutty, gentlemen.