VWVortex.com - HELP needed in Atlanta
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: HELP needed in Atlanta

1. 10-12-2019 08:20 AM #1
      Hello there fellow enthusiasts, I need some help. I am in a tight spot. I am up in Atlanta from Orlando doing some work. And yes, usually I would take my car to the dealer but I have had some setbacks with my mom and her cancer and my grandfather passing - and now this.

On my way in town the TPMS, Parking break, Sport Diff, and Stabilization all came on at once and I have no idea what it could be. I have read online that it could be the ECU, then I heard the diff, then I heard 15,000 repair. I pray it's something stupid but I don't even know where to begin. Wondering if someone might have a VAG and maybe some knowledge that would not mind taking a gander of it maybe on Sunday? Any help would be appreciated.

PS. The car was sputtering and I just went down about the car has been sitting for 5 hours. The dash is completely black and with the car off the needles are both clicking. Even after the car has been off they just sat there trying to go back a bit and making a clicking noise

Thank you in advance

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 10-13-2019 10:21 AM #3
      Bump