VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Arteon Owners Official Photo Thread

151K views 519 replies 149 participants last post by  TablaRasa 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Arteon team! I figured it would be fun to get a photo thread going. Let's do this!

#49 ·
@ice4life does the menu options show up by default for you or do you need to press menu for them to show?

I’m curious if the circled area shows up by default for his, noticed user is from Netherlands. Hopefully this change can be made and the menu options also show up by default. This view and the menu options up by default in reverse would make street parking faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#52 ·
@ice4life I was thinking what if we’re looking in the wrong spot? Maybe 6C for camera but what about looking in the area of the MIB?

#53 ·
I've tried to find something in OBDELEVEN. There are two things that might be worth checking.

6C Rear View Camera
In long coding 3D Presentation is set to 'ON'

76 Parking Assistence
In long coding Visual display for park assist is set to 'with OPS 360[SUP]o[/SUP]'

Mayby you can check if your settings are the same.

#55 ·
Here’s what I see for 76:

Different language so could be why that presentation is not available. ice4life, curious to what you see in 76.

#56 ·
I have the with 360 ops selected. And 3d presentation is off but that's just an added feature. Here is my coding, can you post yours so I can compare?

I noticed it says there's a new software version, but I don't know how to load it. When I long press it it just says copied.

#64 ·
Where are you situated in CO? This place looks familiar.
I'm from Canada but I've got a manufacturing plant in CO.

#68 ·

SEL Premium R
APR Stage 1
APR Intake
MST Turbo Inlet Pipe
MST Turbo Muffler Delete
CTS Throttle Pipe
CTS Turbo Outlet Pipe
H&R Coilovers (VTF w/DCC)
H&R Spacers
XPEL Ultimate PPF
IGL’s KENZO Ceramic Coating

Next... CTS Downpipe, CTS Intercooler, and APR Stage 2

Reactions: Aero1900
#70 ·
Out with the Old, in with the New !

Greetings!

New to the community here :)
Just traded in my 2017 CC Wolfsburg Edition (V6 3.6L 4 Motion) to an Arteon RLine! We only have the R-line and drivers assist package as options available here in Canada.
The CC was a GAS GUZZLER!

Just a note: The dealer installs all of their arteon licence plates this way (front plates mandatory in BC, boo hoo)... what do you guys think?

#72 ·
Greetings!

New to the community here :)
Just traded in my 2017 CC Wolfsburg Edition (V6 3.6L 4 Motion) to an Arteon RLine! We only have the R-line and drivers assist package as options available here in Canada.
The CC was a GAS GUZZLER!

Just a note: The dealer installs all of their arteon licence plates this way (front plates mandatory in BC, boo hoo)... what do you guys think?

I've scraped my spoiler coming out of parking lots, so I have a feeling you're gonna rip your plate off if you're not careful.

#79 ·

Love VAG [emoji7]

#81 ·
Nice! Fellow Canadian with the same exact car as mine but the wheels.
Pyrite Silver with R-Line is my favorite combo. Not as popular as I expected though.
Enjoy your road trip man - Alex from Montreal