VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Arteon Owners Official Photo Thread

151K views 519 replies 149 participants last post by  TablaRasa 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Arteon team! I figured it would be fun to get a photo thread going. Let's do this!

#164 ·
I hear you guys on the North East roads. I wouldn’t do it if I lived up there either. I’m lucky to live in the South and roads are overall in pretty good shape down here. I’ve still managed to bend a wheel or two over the years but that’s the price we pay to look good right? :cool:

#165 ·
I agree with you bgc. I live in GA, so luckily most of our roads are tame enough. I will say the thing that has me on the fence about going larger are two events: the first is when I had my first service at the dealer, I was asking the service guy technical questions about my car, and his comment was "yeah, we don't see these things that often back here. Most people bring them in for popped beads, but that's only on the 20's, so you should be good". Interesting....Second, wife and I went to a date back in January in Downtown Atlanta. Trying to find the restaurant, and going uphill, I completely missed the giant pothole in the middle of the road, and hit the right front tire square in it. I was convinced that I had blown the tire just by the loud impact. Amazingly, after jumping out of the car and eyeing this tire with fear, nothing. Not even a deformed bulge. I've inspected it more than once since that night, and nothing. I count myself as extremely lucky, but I feel with a larger diameter, it would have surely exploded. My hats off to you gents who risk the blowouts for the awesome look. I wish I could get there, and hopefully some day soon, I will.

#181 ·
Hi guys - I just leased a 2021 Arteon SEL R-Line here in north county san diego. So far I am enjoying it. It has a certain status about it and is SUPER unique, i never see them...and this is in San Diego where everyone has nice cars, BMW, Teslas, etc are dime a dozen. Wanted to share my photo. It is Urano Grey. I assume this is a rare color? I am in love with it, it sold me on the car.