VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1987 16v scirocco

14K views 47 replies 12 participants last post by  buko10 
#1 · (Edited)
Have a 1987 16v 2.0 scirocco for sale. Real head turner. Runs and drives great. Has coilovers, new wheels and tires, neuspeed strut bar, autotech parts, euro headlights, beautiful Kamei grill, euro bumpers,dash only has very small cracks. Very good shape car. Has some pinchweld rust, and in corner of rear side window. Located in rockland county ny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey Jim. It’s just kind of a feeler. I don’t want to sell it but I’ve got 4 cars and I just found a house I really want which actually has enough parking for my cars so I may not be selling it now. Depends how the home offer goes. And yes that’s my fathers garage we built the garage and put two lifts in it. I used to be a mechanic now I’m a stagehand but spend a lot of time still tinkering with these cars.

#5 ·
Thanks man. Yea the lift is a lifesaver. Makes me spoiled now, don’t want to do anything on my back. Had to do shifter bushings on the Rocco on my back the other day because my golf r was on the lift with the trans out and I was being a baby about it. That’s hopefully the house works out and if it does it even leave me with some room for more project cars that I most defiantly don’t need.

#34 ·
Have a 1987 16v 2.0 scirocco for sale. Real head turner. Runs and drives great. Has new coilovers, new wheels and tires, neuspeed strut bar, autotech parts, euro headlights, beautiful Kamei grill, euro bumpers,dash only has very small cracks. Very good shape car. Has a fuel leak from the undercar fuel pump. Needs new washer, easy fix i just have no time. Steering had play so I purchased a brand new manual steering rack with new tie rods inner and outer, ball joints, control arm bushings, steering column bearing and a new axle. I haven’t had any time to install this stuff so it’s over 650$ of brand new parts sitting in the trunk. Car sits on bs ra wheels now.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.