VWVortex.com - Anyone near Tacoma,WA and can help?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Anyone near Tacoma,WA and can help?

1. Member
      11-03-2019 10:37 PM #1
      I am in SoCal and there is a car at a dealer in Tacoma,WA that I am interested in but I cannot fly or drive there at this time to check out the car. I wanted to see if there is a car guy here who is willing to help and check out the car for me and let me know the details. The car is not a VW/Audi and is a modern car, I just want to know the basics (transmission shifting, any oil leaking, exterior condition, etc.). Will pay for your time, please let me know, this will be a great help.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. Member
      Vehicles
      '03 Passat 1.8t, sedan.
      11-16-2019 09:30 PM #2
      If the vehicle you are looking for is not something rare/special I would say try to find something closer to you. Guy I know had a ticket to fly if I am not mistaken and he asked me to check out Subaru he was eyeing. I went and result was a No(heavily rusted bottom, brake lines, suspension, car was at the paint shop when I arrived even though communication via email/calls was It is a great car in perfect condition...)
      I am looking for a job, mostly in Transportation, Warehousing, Logistics, Trucking in Central New Jersey area, but I will consider all offers. Do you know someone who may have open positions?
      www.1vgpro.com/home-passport For sale: spare / donut for Passat W8 ( T125/70D-17 ), roof rack for Jettas 2002-2008(?), part # 515 0162 02.