For sale 07 Passat 2.0t Wagon
- Runs and drives great. Turbo turbos etc.
- FRESH oil/filter change (@166,149)
- Recent vacuum pump rebuild and cam follower was in good shape.
- No leaks etc.
- Sunroof works, drains will need blowing out.
- Interior clean and good condition, no damage to leathers. Missing trim around one vent, as pictured.
- Hatch has gorilla guard protector.
- Has under chassis bike rack +converter for normal sized joints.
- Has neat retractable window-shade
- CHECK ENGINE LIGHT is on, P2181- needs thermostat. I have the part on hand, do not have time to replace part. DOES NOT over heat, comes to temp, and can fluctuate some when very cold.
- Cluster says it needs (wants) new breaks, currently they're still usable and functioning, no squeaks and squeals.
- Will need 2 new front tires.
- Long fracture in windshield, technically out of line of sight.
- Mud Flaps only on one side of vehicle.
- Hatch often needs guidance to open, could eventually use new hatch struts if it bothers you that much. Bought it this way and just got used to it. Struts are super easy to replace though.
MISC dings, scratches and booboos on exterior as noted in pictures. Some of these can be buffed out with some compound and polish.
Has not been dogged, mostly driven by my mother when she is back in the good ol’ USA in the summers. (Drives like a slow old lady) I just pretty much watch and maintain the vehicle. She’s getting old and crotchety and prefers the pea shooters sized “cars” they drive overseas and no longer wants to drive “the tank” as she calls is.
Handles well, really fun to drive for a grocery getter.
Just needs some a little TLC. Repairs and aesthetics have been considered in asking price. This is a really solid car for the price, very reliable, tranny strong etc.
TITLE IN HAND AND READY TO GO, make me a reasonable offer!
Also will considers trades of bmw e36 manual wagons or bmw e36 318ti manuals.
Thanks for looking!