VWVortex.com - Is Anyone Still Alive In The Fox Forum?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Anyone Still Alive In The Fox Forum?

1. Member
      Vehicles
      VW pop top camper, VW Bus, Two(2) VW Fox Wagons
      03-30-2020 03:15 AM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by Mrjnascar View Post
      I’m working on my 1989 Fox Wagon. She’s in great shape but needs TLC.
      Thank You! great to hear from you and that your keeping your Fox running as good as possible!

Take care and keep us posted.

Be well and Safe

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 03-30-2020 01:48 PM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by dinoboom View Post
      Thank You! great to hear from you and that your keeping your Fox running as good as possible!

Take care and keep us posted.

Be well and Safe
      Thank you for the encouragement..........

4. 04-08-2020 09:51 PM #28
      Here in Houston. New to the forum.
      Got a 89 fox coupe.
      Theres a wagon in the cloverleaf neighborhood I need to go save. Will post pics of mine.. it's nice. But will never find the door to replace. Kinda just thinking eh that how i got . Lol

Vehicles
      '88 Fox Wagon, '87 Fox Wagon; '02 Passat GLS Wagon 5-speed (So;Two Foxes, & A Pig!)+ a 2000 Audi A4
      04-27-2020 04:56 PM #29
      Hey there dinoboom...I haven't made a post on the Fox forum, in forever plus a day, (haven't been on my B5 Passat forum much either!)...good to see some Foxers still Foxin....I still have Woody II & Woody III sitting in the driveway in front of my garage; plus a crazy amount of new parts that I never got around to installing...including TWO Dual Port Exhaust manifolds, and a SS Dual Downpipe from Flipside Customs, still in the boxes...!!! ...complete door & window seal kits for wagons from Brazil; again, still in the boxes...!!! ...Life got hectic..haven't had time for my Fox Wagons; been busy keeping up with PIGGY ('02 Passat Wagon), & The RELIC ('00 Audi A4 Quattro), and keeping them alive...while the world is taking a break; I am replacing 50 year old tiles in the shower in my bathroom, it's time...and I have some, to devote to upgrading the leaking mess, to this century.....

Hoping Everyone stays healthy and safe...Keep On Foxin...!!!
      KRAMMIT ...STAY TUNED! I KNOW I DO!

6. 05-02-2020 01:53 AM #30
      I’m getting back to provide lots of TLC to my foxy lady ( 1989 wagon).
      What I have on order are springs, struts, shocks and 14x6.5 et30 rims. Waiting is hard especially when the delivery date is changing.
      Unfortunately I ran into an issue as I replaced my heater core and totally destroyed the carpet upon removal and you guessed it. There is no carpet replacement item. So I threw something together. It ain’t pretty! I really want her back on the road. Anyway, just wanted to blab at all you fellow FOX’ers.
      Peace to all, stay safe happy and healthy.

7. n00b
      Vehicles
      2020 VW Tiguan SE
      05-02-2020 07:49 PM #31
      I remember test driving a brand new Fox back in the late 1980's. I could have bought that car brand new for nearly $8,000. That would be awesome if VW could bring back new cars and sell them under $10,000. I don't mind them being cheap. I have bought many Volkswagens over the years.

Vehicles
      2013 5.0 F-150 1966 MGB 1988 VW Fox Wagon
      05-03-2020 01:59 PM #32
      Still here, just have been busy. Fox is running well. It's due for new fixed window seals and rear brake drums (lug bolts don't go in so smoothly).
      (sheriff)Early, I though you said this was a drug possum.
      (Early) Sure, I drug him from the ditch.
      (sheriff) I wish you told me that before you sold him to me.

9. Member
      Vehicles
      '90 VW Fox Turbo, '93 Grand Cherokee V8
      05-04-2020 09:31 PM #33
      Still here as well, and doing some work on the Fox whenever I can. Not much time to do it though, between family, house and the other cars.

Vehicles
      1990 VW Fox, 1998 Chevy S10 Ext. Cab, 2002 Chevy Silverado
      05-08-2020 07:49 AM #34
      I'm still alive on the forum, been watching a lot of the facebook forum.

Vehicles
      '86 Interceptor 700, '82 Quantum Coupe, Hyundai Elantra GT Daily
      06-12-2020 10:42 AM #35
      Quote Originally Posted by mike in SC View Post
      Still here, just have been busy. Fox is running well. It's due for new fixed window seals and rear brake drums (lug bolts don't go in so smoothly).
      Hey Mike, where are you sourcing window rubber?

Would love to see if I can get some for the Fox and the Q-ship if I can...
      Quote Originally Posted by zukiphile View Post
      There is an area of a normal brain that lets the owner know the object works and needs to be left alone. Not all of us have it. It is like being colorblind.

12. Member
      Vehicles
      VW pop top camper, VW Bus, Two(2) VW Fox Wagons
      06-12-2020 04:31 PM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAMMIT View Post
      Hey there dinoboom...I haven't made a post on the Fox forum, in forever plus a day, (haven't been on my B5 Passat forum much either!)...good to see some Foxers still Foxin....I still have Woody II & Woody III sitting in the driveway in front of my garage; plus a crazy amount of new parts that I never got around to installing...including TWO Dual Port Exhaust manifolds, and a SS Dual Downpipe from Flipside Customs, still in the boxes...!!! ...complete door & window seal kits for wagons from Brazil; again, still in the boxes...!!! ...Life got hectic..haven't had time for my Fox Wagons; been busy keeping up with PIGGY ('02 Passat Wagon), & The RELIC ('00 Audi A4 Quattro), and keeping them alive...while the world is taking a break; I am replacing 50 year old tiles in the shower in my bathroom, it's time...and I have some, to devote to upgrading the leaking mess, to this century.....

Hoping Everyone stays healthy and safe...Keep On Foxin...!!!
      Great to see your still alive and well!
      Are you parting out anything yet?

Be Well!
      Raphael

Vehicles
      '88 Fox Wagon, '87 Fox Wagon; '02 Passat GLS Wagon 5-speed (So;Two Foxes, & A Pig!)+ a 2000 Audi A4
      06-13-2020 01:00 AM #37
      Hey there dinoboom...haven't parted out anything as yet, VERY READY to though...been busy doing home renovations and landscaping...I have LOTS of parts to part with...I just noticed...You have two Wagons...I have two Wagons...I also have a couple of Passat Wagons and an Audi; so I don't drive the Foxes anymore, and I am looking to get them to a new home that will bring them back to life, or make one good one from two sorta good ones....too many parts on hand to list; taking inventory is on my list of thing To Do, when I know what I have, I'll let you know....anything in particular that you are seeking...? Lemme know, or drop me a PM and hopefully I might have what you need...Keep on Foxin'..!!!
      KRAMMIT ...STAY TUNED! I KNOW I DO!

14. Member
      Vehicles
      1992 VW Fox 2-dr, 1994 Ford F-150, 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
      06-19-2020 11:17 AM #38
      Daily-ing my '92 sedan. About to pull the trigger on a full set of lights for the front from Brazil, then straighten the body back out from the deer strike yes years ago...

Vehicles
      2013 5.0 F-150 1966 MGB 1988 VW Fox Wagon
      06-23-2020 05:41 PM #39
      Quote Originally Posted by turbinepowered View Post
      Hey Mike, where are you sourcing window rubber?

Would love to see if I can get some for the Fox and the Q-ship if I can...

I ordered them from brazil from brazil shopping.com.
      (sheriff)Early, I though you said this was a drug possum.
      (Early) Sure, I drug him from the ditch.
      (sheriff) I wish you told me that before you sold him to me.

16. 07-05-2020 06:52 PM #40
      Quote Originally Posted by WhoGivesAFox View Post
      Yes, still alive here as well
      Hello everyone. New member here, recently purchased a 1989 VW Fox Wagon, low miles, with A/C., good overall condition. I was on the fence about purchasing the car($), but I'm happy I did. Glad I found this forum.

Vehicles
      2005 Sentra, 2003 Element
      07-06-2020 09:30 AM #41
      Welcome!
      Not red, not blue- red, white, and blue

18. 07-27-2020 04:40 AM #42
      I’m still driving and working making her better.

19. Junior Member
      08-10-2020 02:10 AM #43
      Still alive, fox has been jacked up for years in the garage .. Im about to finished put it all back together and run it..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12