VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

[For Sale] 2016 Tiguan Passenger side headlight (damaged)

785 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  turtle64b 
#1 ·
I understand that this is one of my my first posts as a part of this forum, however we leased our Tiguan, so i did not do work on it and did not feel that I could contribute to this community as I have to the 370Z forum that I am a part of. With that said, I can provide whatever is desired to make a buyer feel confident in buying this headlight that I am selling (I have bought and sold items on the the370z forum under the same screen name).

As stated, for sale is a passenger side headlight from a 2016 Tiguan with 41k miles. The plastic lens cover was damaged by tire debris from an 18 wheeler blowout in front of us about 3 years ago. This headlight has the steering assisted movement (turns the light to show the direction of intended travel). Everything about this light is good with the exception of the cover. The motor that moves the headlight still functions perfectly, I can guarantee that.

I am selling this because VW quoted over $1k to replace it and we are about to the end of our lease. I bought a replacement light assembly for $550 from a wholesale site and replaced it myself.

Part number:

Asking $250 OBO

I am located in Granbury, TX, (76048) if shipping is required. I have the box that the new light came in from VW, so I am confident in packaging for shipping.

I am not able to post pictures, so here is a link to the shared Google album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/H2adFVVSWstRYRkz5. If there are any questions, please feel free to email me at turtle64b at aol . com

Thanks for looking!

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.