VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Few questions about some issues on my B8...

459 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Godmyster 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

hope I have the right section for this, just have a few questions on some issues I have with the car, Model: A4 2009 2.0T TFSI Premium Edition Quattro

1: my passenger door does not unlock and lock most of the times so I always have to go there and twist the little white plastic piece on the side of the door to lock it, who ever has had this issue will know what I'm talking about, what would I need to substitute this and is it hard to do it myself?

2: my car on a downhill or uphill does a weird sound coming from the wheels (pretty sure just from the front wheels) and I feel like it only does that when it is cold, its hard to describe the sound but on a straight or anything else it doesn't do it, my cousin has a friend that is a mechanic and I took it there and we tried it out and it wasn't doing it that's why I think it only does it when its cold, for whoever knows or has this happen before might know what it is?

3: a few days ago my airbag light came on is it something I should be concerned about or should I get it checked out?

4: when my car is really cold and the first few gears going in go in really rough it only happens for like the first few mins or so but then it goes away, I live in a condo so its not too bad when I go out but its only when the car is cold, in the summer its perfect no problems at all, should I be changing oil for something? or is this normal?

5: last one is I want to know if this is normal or not, I have an A4 2009 2.0T TFSI and I've always thought to ask if its normal that my car consumes quite a bit of gasoline, a full tank I get about 350k on a full tank, im doing around 15L/100k // 17L/100k somewhere around there. is there some type of filter I should change here?

I know its a lot of questions lol but since I have some downtime I wanted to ask these questions other than that my car runs smooth, only have 95k on it, whoever can answer any of these questions would greatly appreciate it :)

Thank you

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.