VWVortex.com - Easy Photo Compare
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Easy Photo Compare

1. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      Former Hobby car and Daily Driver, 1986 VW Golf IDI Diesel mfg. in PA., 361k miles.
      03-18-2020 10:14 PM #1
      Here is a link http://img.gg/dzX9Gpz to a photo inside a large WM store over 300 ft long using a Kodak V1273. Most of my pocket cameras blurr and some discolor the distant fluorescent lights. The camera was set for landscape, auto white balance and auto ISO. I find that a camera that does well with this scene will do well with most others.

Do you have a digital camera that does better? Please post a similar photo.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      Ferrari La Ferrari
      03-30-2020 06:05 PM #2
      this looks a tad better than cellphone quality. Not exactly a challenging scenario.
      signatures are annoying, right?

4. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      Former Hobby car and Daily Driver, 1986 VW Golf IDI Diesel mfg. in PA., 361k miles.
      04-01-2020 07:32 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by A.Wilder View Post
      this looks a tad better than cellphone quality. Not exactly a challenging scenario.
      I challenge you and others to post a worse example, a better example or both and label as such. I need to be educated and as it is now, I have a good camera and need nothing better!

Vehicles
      18' Terrain, 14' StingRay, 71' Malibu, 05' Honda VTX, 00' BMW R1100RT, 2 C'Dales
      04-02-2020 07:54 AM #4
      OK .. go to this site. It lists hundreds of different cameras and has sample images as well. Knock yourself out... have fun.
      Post which camera to you renders the best images.

https://www.pbase.com/cameras

6. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      04-02-2020 08:11 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by CruznMalibu View Post
      OK .. go to this site. It lists hundreds of different cameras and has sample images as well. Knock yourself out... have fun.
      Post which camera to you renders the best images.
      Thank you for trying but this does not work for me. I and you can't directly compare the WM scene posted with pics of birds, plants, trees, kids, cars, bikes, etc. Nearly anyone should be able to take a WM pic like I posted to make a direct comparison.

Please post your camera's take of the WM scene showing the aisle length across the store including the floor, shelving, ceiling lights and printing on the far wall!

Vehicles
      Ferrari La Ferrari
      Yesterday 09:45 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by TinkerToy II View Post
      Thank you for trying but this does not work for me. I and you can't directly compare the WM scene posted with pics of birds, plants, trees, kids, cars, bikes, etc. Nearly anyone should be able to take a WM pic like I posted to make a direct comparison.

Please post your camera's take of the WM scene showing the aisle length across the store including the floor, shelving, ceiling lights and printing on the far wall!
      that's not a test scene..

this is a test scene
      https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/ima...42374170651224
      signatures are annoying, right?