VWVortex.com - Mk3 vr6 mount brackets
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Mk3 vr6 mount brackets

1. 03-23-2020 10:53 PM #1
      Hey everyone, so I'm coming back to the VW game and I'm purchasing an mk3 golf to put my vr6 in and I'm missing the mk3 vr6 mounts as I am taking it from an mk4 Jetta so they most likely will not be the same lol now I'm searching and searching and I can't seem to find mk3 brackets, just the mounts themselves (which won't help without the brackets) can someone point me in the right direction or is there anything I can do with the mk4 mounts at all? It'd be greatly appreciated thanks

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 03-24-2020 10:11 AM #2
      Classifieds, eBay, and junkyard are some options. Two of the brackets are NLA from the dealer, but left transmission bracket is still available:
      https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...ft/357199353a/

There is also this expensive aftermarket kit:
      https://www.urotuning.com/products/v...14520757714999

4. 03-24-2020 08:21 PM #3
      Haha yeah that's kind of expensive, thank you at least I can get the tranny mount for now.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 03-24-2020 09:07 PM #4
      Do you know if mk3 Jetta mounts for the same engine are the same mounts? I sent some dude used passat mounts for his Jetta so if the Jetta also fits, that would give me 2 extra cars I can look for in junk yards ( not finding any mk3 golf gti's so far...

7. 03-25-2020 08:40 PM #5
      They are the same whether Jetta or Golf. The only difference I'm aware of is the front mount is different on automatics.

8. 03-25-2020 09:45 PM #6
      Oh perfect, that's gonna help a lot!