VWVortex.com - 2.0 talldeck obd2 bucking and sputtering and gauge problem
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2.0 talldeck obd2 bucking and sputtering and gauge problem

1. 03-25-2020 06:32 PM #1
      ( l blew my headgaskette ) anyways fresh rebuilt cylinderhead that one of the exhaust valves got just slightly bent it is seating but not perfect.

Brandnew cap and rotor and wires that l just messed up the bremi 13270A1 boot , does somebody have a new boot or just the cap to coil wire. I got this bremi set for fn 20 bucks. (Its 95 degrees and my ac is down due 2 a leak)
      The coil is brandnew 2 days ago l thaught that would cure the random bucking and random stalling?

Also my speedo quit working at 200k in the desert land and my fuel gauge is shorting?

It seems to me it started bucking while headgaskette was messed and l had to drive it messed up for 3 weeks...........l haven't done a compression test yet but the pistons looked good so did the bores
      Benefit of having a talldeck is there stronger and made for stroking.

Weres every 1 get there not slow you have to turn your distributer till it idles around 1000 then turn your idle circuit down

11 1200 gets hard on the motor
      Last edited by Anthony's; 03-25-2020 at 06:41 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 03-25-2020 06:42 PM #2
      I dont believe mk4 2.0 is a talldeck

4. 03-25-2020 06:46 PM #3
      There was headgaskett gaps between cylinder 1 and 2 and 3 and 4
      Not from 2 to 3 both a 1 wide it wasn't smoking but pinging like I've never heard the bottom end never really got hot but cylinder head eventually.

I'm gonna rebuild the bottom end soon and add a glader or factory turbo or what l can find

G lader was badass sounding it's more for the sound as 10lbs is all you can expect