VWVortex.com - Anything worth while off amazon?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Anything worth while off amazon?

1. 03-26-2020 06:58 AM #1
      Hey all I have a 2013 vw cc sport 2.0 just recently purchased and installed the stage 1 tune from integrated engineering along side the DSG tune. I also have a cold air intake from DFG tuning. I just received a 500$ gift card for amazon and can’t really find anything to get for my car on there. Anyone else had any luck there? Or interested in the gift card for a lower than face value cost lol?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      2013 VW CC Sport DSG
      03-26-2020 07:48 AM #2
      How you liking that DSG tune? Was interested on getting it in the near future... Didnt like the Stage 1 shifting on 1 and 2nd and ended up taking the tune off after a hiccup.

4. Member
      Vehicles
      2016 Tiguan SE 4Motion
      03-26-2020 10:01 PM #3
      Maintenance items like oil, filters, etc.
      Quote Originally Posted by Jezza
      Power and Speed solves many things
      2016 Tiguan SE 4Motion
      APR Stage 1/DDM Tuning Ultra HID 5500K/Neuspeed P-flo/AEM Dryflow BruteForce filter

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 03-27-2020 06:12 AM #4
      Mann Filters (Made in Germany) Amazon has just about any type of motor oil you can think of. You're probably not going to buy $500 of oil and filters but you could use it over time. Another thing. Having $500 and then blindly looking for something for the car is a bad way to modify a car in my opinion. You should know what you want first and then figure out how to pay for it.
      2012 Volkswagen CC Sport [Eibach Pro Kit springs] [Koni STR T struts and shocks] [VMR V710 19x8.5 et35] [Continental Extreme Contact DWS06] [ECS fog light retrofit] [Euro Switch] [deAutoled H7 HID kit]

7. 03-31-2020 05:18 PM #5
      Not that I know of lol. ECS is the best IMO.