VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Question about wheels

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Foster_33 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I’m new to the world of cars and modifying and need help. I own a 2018 VW Golf TSI Comfortline and I’m interested in modifying it however would like to know if I can actually do some of the mods or not. So I currently have the standard 17’ wheels that come with the comfortline model and I want to upgrade to the Cadiz 19’ Golf R wheels. Is that possible or do I have to get something that’s 17’? Also want to replace the standard analogue cockpit to the new digital cockpit. Is that possible ? Am also interested in knowing whether it’s worth modifying at all ? Am planning on reselling in 3 years time so wanted to know if it adds value to the car and whether that value would still carry on to its resale price if I’m to sell in 3 years time. Thank you in advance :)

#2 · (Edited)
Yes those wheels will fit and yes it is possible to swap to the fully digital cockpit. In terms of return on investment when you sell the car? I'd suggest putting your stock wheels on and selling the 19s separately. The dash wont increase the resale value much if at all.

Also this is the mk8 forum. This should be in mk7.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.