#1 · (Edited)

CLIFF NOTES:
• 2008 VW R32 - #2031 of 5000 made
• VIN: WVWKC71KX8W086760
• 6-speed DSG Transmission with paddle shifters
• Haldex Four-Motion All-Wheel Drive
• Currently 84,XXX well-maintained miles
• 3rd adult owner; purchased with 68,855 miles on the odometer
• Clean Carfax (Carfax from initial purchase provided - always a southern car)
• Exclusively serviced and maintained at Hutchinson Automotive (Montgomery, AL) and Southside Autowerks (Newnan, GA)
• Two smart keys, owner’s manual, spare and all associated tools

DESCRIPTION:
This 2008 VW R32 is the ultimate daily driver – fast, comfortable, practical, reliable and confidence-inspiring. The VR6 engine howls at full song, but subtly warbles during regular driving. The DGS transmission and Haldex AWD provide effortless acceleration and complete control in all driving conditions. The R32 comfortably seats four adults in the leather-lined interior with heated front seats, dual zone climate controls, vents for the rear occupants, and ample storage in the covered hatch and various storage pockets across the cabin. This car is my wife’s low-mileage daily driver and does show some wear as seen in the provided photos, but there is no rust, and all features work as they should. After you take an enthusiastic test drive, you will see why Automotive Journalists repeatedly select the VW Golf / GTI / R platform as the best hot hatch to own!

MAINTENANCE & LIMITED MODIFICATIONS:
• New Headliner / 69,000 miles / August 2018
• New OEM Brake Rotors / 69,000 miles / August 2018
• New OEM Brake Pads / 69,000 miles / August 2018
• New OEM Brake Fluid / 69,000 miles / August 2018
• New OEM Cabin Filter / 69,000 miles / August 2018
• New OEM Engine Filter / 69,000 miles / August 2018
• Custom fit Sun Shield / 69,000 miles / August 2018
• MagnaFlow 10416 Resonator / 70,000 miles / September 2018 (more volume without drone)
• New Odyssey Battery 94R-850 / 70,500 miles / September 2018
• VWR RacingLine 18x8" Light Alloy Wheels / 72,000 miles / December 2018 (original Onymats included)
• Motorsport Hardware 64mm Silver Stud 5-Lug Kit 14×1.5 & Titan nuts Package / 73,000 miles / January 2019
• Ceramic 32% (GA legal) tint all windows except windshield / 74,000 miles / March 2019
• PCV Valve replaced with long-life silicone gasket / 82,000 miles / January 2020
• Valve cover gasket replacement / 82,000 miles / January 2020 (see photo showing how clean the head is!)
• Full synthetic oil changes every 5,500 miles
• Wheel & Tire rotation every 5,500 miles

REASON FOR SALE:
As much as we love the R32, and despite all the maintenance and thoughtful modifications, my wife would like a similarly sporty vehicle with more luggage storage, so we are looking for a European sport wagon. This is your opportunity to become the next steward of this fantastic vehicle!

PRICE:
ASKING PRICE: $12,000 ORBO from serious parties

PAYMENT:
The title is held by my credit union, so I will provide a bill of sale for both parties, the car, and both keys. I will overnight the title to the buyer the day after I receive it from my lender. I will accept cash or a cashier’s check made out to me. We can meet at the local police office or credit union to complete the transaction if the buyer so chooses. I am also willing to work with the buyer’s preferred shipping company. I have sold and purchased several cars in this manner and never had a problem as the buyer or seller.

ADDITIONAL PHOTOS IN THIS ALBUM

I live in Senoia, GA, adjacent to Peachtree City (where I work), which is southwest of Atlanta, GA. I am about 20 minutes from I-85, Newnan and Fayetteville.

Thanks! Chris

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.