VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Prices Paid thread?

5K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  TablaRasa 
#1 ·
Yes, I searched. No activity for months. I know there are discounts, just seeing if anyone has any info to share on any remaining ‘19’s or ‘20’s?

#4 ·
$5600 off with 72 months at 0%. Free carrier delivery to my home. Dealership is 200 miles away. 2019 SEL Premium. Arrives tomorrow!!

#6 ·
Thanks for the replies. Look like some nice deals. I can only find 3 or 4 of the specific model/color I am looking for, and they are all 600-1100 miles away. One dealer told me $1200 to ship. My GTI is paid for and only 30k miles. Must be the car gods telling me to stay put!

#9 ·
I don't have much info on the latest prices - worth checking Autotrader, but for reference:

got $1500 Off a Blue SE right when the first batch came in. (May 2019)
paid $40k for SELP in Feb 2020 so about $7k off..

Each week, my wife and I ride around San Diego bay, past the main VW/Audi import car port. I’ve seen a few Arteons there in acres of parked VW/AUDI all waiting to be sent to the socal dealers. They have been there for a few weeks - not moved, due to covid 19. My guess is you could strike a VERY GOOD deal as soon as the dealerships open again.

#13 ·
Just out of curiosity, I checked now, and, yup, still here:
https://www.buycolonialvw.com/vehic...el-premium-4motion-westborough-ma-id-30472135
This arrived in May, perhaps the first non-R SEL-P in the East.
Upon a totally casual email inquiry back then, I was offered a $6k discount.
I hesitated b/c of the brown interior. The dealer never bothered following up with me, and meanwhile a local dealer matched that discounted on an incoming black-interior non-R SEL-P.
Somebody should buy that now, they must be willing to go far lower on the price!

#14 ·
Yeah, they can likely do better than that. I picked up a 2019 SEL-P (non-R), Pyrite Silver w/ black leather for $36,895 a few weeks ago. It was the last Arteon they had, and it was the model on the showroom floor. Exactly 1 mi on the odometer. The dealer mentioned that they will not be getting any 2020s to sell.

#19 · (Edited)
Finally convinced my mom to get into VW. She prefers Sedan look but instead of the 2020 Passat, I pushed the Arteon (partly because I want this car but can't afford at the moment haha) to her. But she immediately gravitated to it so I began the work finding her a deal. Slim pickings on the color. Focusing on 2019s, was going to go for the SEL -P but within 200 miles, not the color that she wanted. New left over White 2019 SEL R line with bumperdillo and roadside kit , monster mats and cargo as additional accessory. Msrp= $45,025 negotiated Price $37,311 ; fees $905 tax $1892.17 and most importantly, 0% for 72 months which was very important to my mom. Delivery tomorrow. Eventhough she loves the car, I might be more excited than her haha.

Sent from my J8170 using Tapatalk

#23 ·
Finally convinced my mom to get into VW. She prefers Sedan look but instead of the 2020 Passat, I pushed the Arteon (partly because I want this car but can't afford at the moment haha) to her. But she immediately gravitated to it so I began the work finding her a deal. Slim pickings on the color. Focusing on 2019s, was going to go for the SEL -P but within 200 miles, not the color that she wanted. New left over White 2019 SEL R line with bumperdillo and roadside kit , monster mats and cargo as additional accessory. Msrp= $45,025 negotiated Price $37,311 ; fees $905 tax $1892.17 and most importantly, 0% for 72 months which was very important to my mom. Delivery tomorrow. Eventhough she loves the car, I might be more excited than her haha.
Well done, Congrats :thumbup::thumbup:

#21 ·
Thanks! Anxiously waiting for delivery haha. Yeah it looks consistent, although I was talking to 2 other dealers and they won't budge below $40k for cash price not the 0% 72 months for similar trim. It's like between $1000 -$1500 more if you want the 0% depending on the dealer. That's really want made my mom ultimately consider it due to the 0% as she will eventually be retiring before the loan ends. Next step is convincing here the APR tune lol!

Sent from my J8170 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.