VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: wagon euro outer tails, r line fog grilles, projector fogs, clear turns, bottom door trim

3K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  gti16vman 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: Bottom door trim, trunk sill film

I am in the process of selling my beloved B6 wagon. Took off these parts, most have been on mine for 6+ years. A lot of these, if not all, are no longer available new. All prices plus shipping from DFW, TX, obo.

1) Euro wagon outer tail lights with red/amber lighting. Fully functional, I would say in pretty good shape, (Made in Italy). SOLD

2) R Line fog grilles. These have a tab broken off from each, but with the screw that is on that side, no issues. Originally bought from ECS. SOLD

3) Projector fog lights with glass lenses. I bought these off ebay, they appear to be Hella, but the logo is scratched off so they can be sold on the gray market or they are simply knock offs, but they work, (Made in China). SOLD

3) Depo clear turn signals. One has a broken tab, the other is barely hanging on. I am sure there is a way to make them work (Made in Taiwan). SOLD

4) Lower door trim, primered. I was going to get these painted white to match the rest of the car, just never got around to it. OEM parts 3C0 854 939, 3C0 854 940, 3C0 854 949, 3C0 854 950. $100 (MSRP is ~$325 for all 4 pieces)

5) Trunk sill film - OEM part: 3C5 061 197. $10

6) OEM Bra/front end cover - OEM part: ZVW 193 118. Was used on road trips, but not really any other time. In pretty good shape, missing one of the 4 snap mounting screws, but all else is there. SOLD

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.