VWVortex.com - What have you done with your firearms today?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: What have you done with your firearms today?

Vehicles
      2003 TTq, 2005 Outback 2.0XT, 2019 Renegade 1.3T, 2000 Monster 750
      05-11-2020 12:12 PM #1
      I did some searching and can't find a good shooting thread, but that could be me or the search. I just got the wife a pistol for our anniversary, I shot a bunch when I was younger, thanks Dad, but my mom hated it. I've gotten pretty interested in shooting again just because it's the first time I paid any attention in years.

I got her a S&W M&P M2.0 9mm, I researched and there are a ton in the $400-$600 ballpark but the revised M&P was mentioned in basically every comparison. I went with the Robin's Egg, she loves retro and it reminds me of a '57 Chevy. Now that wifey is getting a nice pistol I want one, but of course I've fallen into the trap of overspending and looking at guns way past what I need, like competition pistols. Just wondering about a good starter for the wife and I, thanks
      Last edited by l88m22vette; 05-15-2020 at 01:28 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements