Sorry, no pic. About a decade ago my neighbor showed me his new floor speakers. The speaker was a metal mesh/grate and did not have a conventional round woofer. Sound was produced by vibrating the metal grate. I don't remember the name and searches only yield speaker covers. Any idea?