VWVortex.com - 2015 VW CC 2.0T Uni Stage 2 Review
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2015 VW CC 2.0T Uni Stage 2 Review

1. 05-23-2020 03:40 PM #1
      Hey everybody! First post on here, first id like to introduce my build. 2015 vw cc 2.0t sport! Mods include: DFG Tuning CAI, CTS Turbo 3” Catless downpipe, rear muffler delete, and just installed the Unitronic stage 2 yesterday. About to get a couple dyno runs in and post the numbers tomorrow! Also looking for other cc owners in SoCal! Would be awesome to link up and go for a Canyon run🙏🏻

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      2012 VW CC
      05-25-2020 10:26 PM #2
      How was your numbers from the Dyno?

4. 05-26-2020 02:16 AM #3
      Hey everyone! Just got the dyno numbers from AU Tuning in SoCal. 236WHP, 270 WTQ. I’ll post a picture of the dyno results. Overall, happy but not impressed with the numbers, seems like I’m going to have to make major upgrades to really pull some power out of it. I’m also hesitant on returning the tune and going a different route; I would much rather get a custom tune dune than a pre flash tune as it would produce greater numbers, but options are slim, there’s one spot called Bestiale in LA apparently they can help me out with a custom tune, will be giving them a call tomorrow. Next parts coming are a new diverter valve as the oem can’t sustain the boost pressure, turbo outlet pipe, cat back exhaust, and soon ko4😈. Let me know if you guys have any questions! Will be updating you guys in the next week with what’s to come.