VWVortex.com - Kw Warranty
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Kw Warranty

1. 06-09-2020 01:49 PM #1
      Whatís up folks, just wondering if anyone here has had to deal with KW for a warranty claim.

Having issues with my V2ís and dealing with the amount of ridiculous info they ask for and to top it off Iíll be stuck without a suspension for a good month till then figure what they need to, is straight up ridiculous and the worst warranty Iíve ever come across.

With the amount of money you dump to purchase their product itís ridiculous that they have a warranty that makes you wish you never bought them to begin with.

Has Anyone else here had any issues dealing/putting a claim in, or am I the only that feel like buying something else and never dealing with KW again.

Worst warranty process ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 06-30-2020 05:28 PM #2
      Bilstein is the same...good luck

4. 07-01-2020 01:23 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by TDIseb View Post
      Bilstein is the same...good luck
      Oh I already knew bout that one lol, itís all good the $2k they charge for a kit will get spent somewhere else along with any customer I can convince to buy from different manufacturers. Absolutely the worst warranty/customer service Iíve ever come across in the performance industry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk