My wife's Volvo s60 is 9 years old and although reliable, is approaching the age where it will need attention. In addition to that, we now have a toddler and a 5 year old, we're finding cargo space to be a challenge with a stroller and anything else the 5 year old wants to bring. She also mentioned she'd like something higher up so bending down to buckle the kids in wouldn't be such a chore.
- I would like to keep the price capped at $50k
- Should have a "premium" feel to it. For example, the high end Subaru Ascent with the brown interior would wow her.
- Must have a power lift hatch
- I would like it to have 3 row seating
- The longer the warranty the better
- Should NOT be a gigantic truck
Vehicles we're currently considering:
- Subaru Ascent Touring
- Volvo V60 CC - I know, no third row
- Volvo XC60 - no third row
- Volvo XC90
- Chevy Traverse
- Tesla Model Y
Anything you suggest we look for?