VWVortex

Thread: 2018 RS3, Audi Exclusive in Porsche Grey Black

Vehicles
      2018 RS3
      06-30-2020 03:17 PM #1
      $49,995

8/18 Production, 10/18 delivery.
      Currently has about 17,500 miles
      Audi Exclusive Paint in Porsche Grey Black (Grauschwarz Uni)

I am only aware of one other 2018 RS3 in this color. It's sort of like having Nardo, but better because the grey has more life to it, and you don't have the same color as half the RS cars produced in the last 3 model years.

The info from Vincenzo at Audi:

"For reference there were 1,872 2018 RS 3s produced and only 62 were listed as Exclusive orders. Unfortunately I cannot determine exact rarity of Exclusive Orders as my data simply places a marker on those vehicles, listing them as Exclusive Orders but not providing info on their exterior colors. The 2019 numbers are still in the process of being finalized so stay tuned for further updates on that. For what it's worth, your RS 3 is the only one that I've seen as Porsche Grauschwarz Uni so my guess is that your car is very unique indeed."

All options except red interior trim and extended alcantara on the center console.
      Car has Audi Care, which I believe transfers to a new owner.

Factory sticker is attached

Car has the following modifications:

Forgeline MT1 wheels, 19X9, ET50 “black chrome” paint
      Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires, 255/30 ZR19 (replaced at about 9,500 miles)
      H&R RSS+ adjustable dampening coil-overs
      H&R rear sway bar
      H&R track + wheel spacers, 5mm front and rear
      034 Motorsport lower dogbone insert
      034 Motorsport front subframe locking collar kit
      034 Motorsport rear subframe mount inserts
      VAGBREMTECHNIC rear caliper adapters
      S6 356mm X 22mm rear rotors
      OE TTRS front “brake ducts”
      OEM carbon fiber mirror caps
      OEM carbon fiber trunk spoiler

All original parts are included, including:

Factory reverse stagger wheels and tires, only on the car for the first 75 miles
      OE static shocks
      OE springs
      H&R sport springs
      OE rear rotors (swapped at about 9,000 miles)
      OE mirror caps
      OE trunk spoiler

Car does not have and has never had any engine/driveline software or hardware modifications.

Never smoked in.

Current condition: Car needs paint correction, especially on the hood and trunk, and the bottom of the front bumper/spoiler is scraped up from driveways, but other than that there are no dents, dings or accidents. The wheels were rushed through finishing and were painted (poorly) instead of the ordered PVD coating. Some of the paint on the wheels is flaking, and one wheel has a little curb rash. Basically, you would want to refinish the wheels if you were going to keep them. Car has never been tracked or autocrossed, just some spirited driving.

Attached photos don't really do the color justice, but as you can see it looks very different depending on the light.

Photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rhz6simmd...fhjOOlyaa?dl=0
      JW
      2018 RS3 Audi Exclusive Porsche Grey Black, Black Optic, Dynamic, Dynamic Plus, H&R coil-overs, 19" ForgeLine MT1s
      Former 2015 S3 Monsoon Grey, Mag Ride, H&R Sport Springs, 20" ForgeLine GT1s
      (Ordered and on the boat) 2020 TTRS Paint-to-sample, Black Optic

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 07-10-2020 01:15 AM #2
      Nice car, little high on the miles, but a little TLC and this can be a good one! GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk