Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Beetle Convertible Wind Deflector Missing

1. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2017 Passat R-Line 2014 Beetle convertible
      07-23-2020 08:50 AM #1
      The one in mine is missing. Since 95% of the time I'm in the car alone, it would be a nice to have. Dealer wants $470 for a new one, so not THAT nice. Anyone have any experience with an aftermarket one? Might this be a junkyard part?
      Last edited by dday99; 07-23-2020 at 09:16 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. Member
      Vehicles
      17 GTI S, 19 Beetle S Convertible (wife's)
      07-26-2020 05:12 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by dday99 View Post
      The one in mine is missing. Since 95% of the time I'm in the car alone, it would be a nice to have. Dealer wants $470 for a new one, so not THAT nice. Anyone have any experience with an aftermarket one? Might this be a junkyard part?
      They didn't all come with one standard. Our window sticker showed it as cost added option. We really only use it for extended highway drives. I'd scour Ebay etc... for a used one, or like you said, the junkyards...

4. 08-01-2020 09:15 AM #3
      I have a new 2019 SE convert and there was never an option mentioned about a wind deflector , where does it fit? and why would it cost $450?