VWVortex.com - 2012 cc 3.6 4 motion strut mount ands bearings, and rear shock mounts looking for german or european parts
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2012 cc 3.6 4 motion strut mount ands bearings, and rear shock mounts looking for german or european parts

1. 07-26-2020 11:36 PM #1
      hello, ordered mount for struts and shocks and they were lemforder, made in china. had any of you replaced these and was made in Europe? just because its a german company doesnt mean its made there. Considering, sachs, reim, moog, febi, etc. Can any of you tell what you used and where they were made? not interested in aftermarket. And I see the audi tt works as well but what will I notice if anything if I went with those? Thanks for the help.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. Member
      Vehicles
      2016 Tiguan SE 4Motion
      07-27-2020 01:15 AM #2
      Why not just pay the marked up price from the local dealership?
      Quote Originally Posted by Jezza
      Power and Speed solves many things
      2016 Tiguan SE 4Motion
      APR Stage 1/DDM Tuning Ultra HID 5500K/Neuspeed P-flo/AEM Dryflow BruteForce filter

4. 07-27-2020 02:32 AM #3
      because the marked up price at the dealership are Chinese made communist parts-lemforder, even the mann made oil filters at the dealer ship are made in china, bought one and the gluing was messy, I only use the mahle now, made in Bulgaria, far better quality, no messy glue and all the pleats are evenly spaced unlike the dealer part. Big buisness has sold out their own country and people just to maximize their profits and answer to their greedy investors on wall street. Plus I dont like supporting a country that has no human rights, uses prison and slave labor, kills 80,000 Americans a year with Chinese made fentanyl, makes toys that have lead paint, leather goods with arsenic and mercury, uses banned pesticides linked to cancer, steals intellectual property, violates copyrights and patents, counterfeits, hides a virus from the world for months letting people travel the world to infect others, killing 140,000 Americans to date, and that points all their nuclear missiles at us in the USA. Its a matter of principle. This is why I have boycotted all of Chinese products when possible. And Chinese products have lousy quality control compared to the USA, Europe and Japan. Its called pride, but how can you have pride if you live in a communist country and cant even vote?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

07-31-2020 05:29 AM #4

Vehicles
      2009 VW CC 2.0T TSI 4Motion 6MT, 2013 Sportwagen 2.5L
      07-31-2020 06:22 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by tlk0216 View Post
      hello, ordered mount for struts and shocks and they were lemforder, made in china. had any of you replaced these and was made in Europe? just because its a german company doesnt mean its made there. Considering, sachs, reim, moog, febi, etc. Can any of you tell what you used and where they were made? not interested in aftermarket. And I see the audi tt works as well but what will I notice if anything if I went with those? Thanks for the help.
      I hear you. I'm the same way about my parts. I will go out of my way to make sure that the parts used on my cars only come from select manufacturers.

If you would like to deal with a company that has the same values, please don't hesitate to contact NGP.
      New German Performance
      Instagram / Facebook / Online Store / Project CC-R 4Motion Build Thread
      ------------------------------------------------------
      Looking for a part? Have a question? Feel free to contact me!
      [email protected] / 1.877.German.1 / My Flickr

8. Member
      Vehicles
      2015 VW CC 2.0T Sport 6-speed manual transmission in Fontana Red
      07-31-2020 11:44 PM #6
      Need a “like” button!
      Ferrea +1mm Valves, Springs, Titanium Retainers. ARP Head Studs, HPA Intake Manifold, HPA R430 Turbo, Fluid Dampner, Billy Boat 3” Exhaust, IE CAI, IE Recirculating PCV, Wagner Competition Intercooler, Stage II 4-port Snow Injection, CTS Turbo pipes, P3 Gauge, Stage III Clutch, Adjustable Koni's, 24mm rear sway bar, SouMatrix Speakers, Euro side mirrors, ECS Short Throw shifter components. Best ET: 14.08 / Best MPH: 104.03 Limited traction.

9. 08-01-2020 01:10 AM #7
      the rear shocks mounts you sell, lemforder are made in china, sent them back, the front strut mounts your sell febi, made in India..bait and switch

Vehicles
      2009 VW CC 2.0T TSI 4Motion 6MT, 2013 Sportwagen 2.5L
      08-01-2020 11:07 AM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by tlk0216 View Post
      the rear shocks mounts you sell, lemforder are made in china, sent them back, the front strut mounts your sell febi, made in India..bait and switch
      Do you mind sending me a PM with your order information? Have you already talked to one of our customer service staff?
      It's possible that Febi does not have any German made units available at the moment but I'm more than happy to look into it for you.
      I'm not typically involved in sales or customer service anymore but I've been here for almost 12 years and I will go out of my way to make sure that you're satisfied.
      New German Performance
      Instagram / Facebook / Online Store / Project CC-R 4Motion Build Thread
      ------------------------------------------------------
      Looking for a part? Have a question? Feel free to contact me!
      [email protected] / 1.877.German.1 / My Flickr

11. 08-03-2020 01:58 AM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
      Do you mind sending me a PM with your order information? Have you already talked to one of our customer service staff?
      It's possible that Febi does not have any German made units available at the moment but I'm more than happy to look into it for you.
      I'm not typically involved in sales or customer service anymore but I've been here for almost 12 years and I will go out of my way to make sure that you're satisfied.
      Hi I didnt order from you folks, never heard of you before/ looking for german or any eurpean made front strut mounts, have bearings skf made in france and rear shock mounts for a 2012 cc 3.6 execution f4 motion. thx