VWVortex.com - Any Corrado meetings on Long Island New York?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Any Corrado meetings on Long Island New York?

1. 07-27-2020 12:35 AM #1
      Hello everybody? It's the Summer time and I was really looking to meet up with other fellow Volkswagen enthusiasts. Does anybody know if there are any Volkswagen Corrado meetings during this summer of 2020 in the Long Island New York area? Let's make this happen everybody this summer🏁🏆😎

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      90 Corrado G60, 2021 Atlas SE Tech/Tow 4motion. 2016 Tiguan S 4motion
      07-30-2020 08:02 AM #2
      there are quite a few corrado guys from LI and NJ that get together frequently. PM me your number so you can be invited to our group chat on whatsapp.
      "who owns the Corrado?!?"

www.instagram.com/chrismarko1/

4. 08-01-2020 09:57 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by chrism1 View Post
      there are quite a few corrado guys from LI and NJ that get together frequently. PM me your number so you can be invited to our group chat on whatsapp.
      ^This. There are a few of us locals. Myself being one of them. We ride out east all the time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. 08-03-2020 01:54 AM #4
      Thanks man I'll inbox you now.

7. 08-03-2020 01:56 AM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by Chips Ahoy!2 View Post
      ^This. There are a few of us locals. Myself being one of them. We ride out east all the time.[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/88e6931fc6dcf1892
      11326da8dac3136.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
      Nice pictures those Corrado's are looking in solid shape, this looks like it's going to be a good looking little meeting. 🏁🏆