VWVortex.com - Driver side front signal and rear light not going off
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Driver side front signal and rear light not going off

1. 07-29-2020 08:58 AM #1
      Hello everyone! I have a 2003 Eurovan and my driver side turn signal light and rear does not go off even after the car is turned off. It’s draining my battery. As of now I took the bulbs out but I can’t drive without it. Anyone had this issue before

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 08-06-2020 12:43 PM #2
      Without taking the van totally apart, the first things that come to mind are to separately unplug the turn signal lever and see what happens. Might be able to get to it w/o taking the steering wheel off. Unscrew the lower steering column cover and see if you can get in there and unplug the harness from the turn signal. See if that makes it go out. If that doesn't do it, unplug the ignition switch and see if that kills the feed for power to them. If that doesn't do it, unplug the hazard switch. By process of elimination, see what you can find.

Also, what rear light is coming on? Tail (red)? Turn (orange)? That might help to know.