VWVortex.com - Any VW mechanics in West Palm Beach area?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Any VW mechanics in West Palm Beach area?

1. 08-11-2020 07:06 PM #1
      I'm looking for someone in the WPB FL area to help me out with my mk5 GLI. It's throwing a camshaft position sensor code and overheating(sometimes). I've replaced multiple sensors and tested the water pump but it's not fixing the issue. I took it to a generic mechanic garage and they can't figure it out either. If you know of any VW specialized mechanics in my area or if anyone from this forum would care to help me out (I'd pay you for the help of course) please let me know.
      Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      '90 Corrado_G60 5spd, '04 Jetta Wagon TDI 5spd, '13 Jetta Wagon TDI 6spd (4 wife), '19 E-Golf SE
      09-04-2020 10:57 PM #2
      While you were replacing sensors, did you replace the thermostat?

I'll see if I can find the card for the mechanic who was recommended to me by a long time friend and Corrado owner. If I can't, I owe her a visit to show her my e-Golf, maybe I can snag the contact info for her mechanic.