Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
    Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2010

Thread: Kenosha Rioting

1. Member
      Vehicles
      3 Audis, 1 Honda, 1 GMC
      09-22-2020 01:05 PM #1251
      Quote Originally Posted by Time for an aSS View Post
      Using the descriptor term "Dem controlled" was a really odd choice of words then.
      It's not when you look at that state and compare the amount of regulation vs any other state. There isn't even a close 2nd place. In practically any industry or form of govt.

https://www.mercatus.org/publication...tion-us-states

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Vehicles
      Ferrari La Ferrari
      09-22-2020 01:08 PM #1252
      Quote Originally Posted by vwtool View Post
      Can I play both sides?

- Bernie and AOC are popular because capitalism has failed America's youth. As with all youth, their passions outrun their experience, but they're not entirely wrong.

- Trump remains popular with his base because they are addicts, and he is their meth. Like addicts who can't be shamed, there is no logic or appeal to objective reality that will sway them.
      the red vs blue yard signs are quite telling in my neighborhood.

Biden guy:
      BLM sign
      Hate has no place here sign
      Love thy neighbor sign
      Multi language sign saying welcome
      Biden 2020 sign
      and some Halloween decorations.

Trump guy:
      16, yes SIXTEEN trump flags surrounding just his front yard with various slogans like "drain the swamp" "stop the BS" etc.
      Large banner on his truck's tailgate that says "F*&^ your feelings"

I'm no expert but one of these people appears to have some untreated mental health issues.
      signatures are annoying, right?

4. Learning New Things Every Day. GreenandChrome's Avatar
      Vehicles
      '12 Earth F****r Limited EL; '12 A4q; '18 UBM Q3q
      09-22-2020 01:20 PM #1253
      Quote Originally Posted by A.Wilder View Post

Biden guy:
      BLM sign
      Love thy neighbor sign
      Biden 2020 sign

Trump guy:
      16, yes SIXTEEN trump flags surrounding just his front yard with various slogans like "drain the swamp" "stop the BS" etc.

I'm no expert but one of these people appears to have some untreated mental health issues.
      Rumor going around here is that BLM/ANTIFA-friendly people are going through neighborhoods burning the American flag if a homeowner has one flying.
      "Excluding the possibility that a female Scandinavian Olympian was running around outside our house last night, what else might be a possibility?"
      If someone you know is afflicted with Dunning-Kruger, please help. #knowthecure
      @mbull | instagram #imhardlyeverserious
      __________________________________________ #srtallthethings

Vehicles
      Ferrari La Ferrari
      09-22-2020 01:27 PM #1254
      Quote Originally Posted by GreenandChrome View Post
      Rumor going around here is that BLM/ANTIFA-friendly people are going through neighborhoods burning the American flag if a homeowner has one flying.
      we get 5 soros-bux for every flag we burn...

Vehicles
      GTI | Sport
      09-22-2020 01:28 PM #1255

Biden guy:
      BLM sign
      Love thy neighbor sign
      Biden 2020 sign

Trump guy:

I keep trying to imagine someone doing this with Biden "flags" (which don't exist) or Obama "flags" (which also don't exist) and I just can't. The deification of this awful excuse for a human being is beyond bizarre.
      17 gti sport | 16 xc60 t5 | seventwosix

Vehicles
      Ferrari La Ferrari
      09-22-2020 01:29 PM #1256
      Quote Originally Posted by Slipstream View Post
      I keep trying to imagine someone doing this with Biden "flags" (which don't exist) or Obama "flags" (which also don't exist) and I just can't. The deification of this awful excuse for a human being is beyond bizarre.
      ill get a pic this afternoon. I laugh imagining the disappointment of his kid waiting for the amazon truck to arrive, deliver a package, open it up and it's ANOTHER fking trump flag...

8. Learning New Things Every Day. GreenandChrome's Avatar
      Vehicles
      09-22-2020 01:32 PM #1257
      yes they do.

https://www.amazon.com/NPZBHoney3x5-...GBQP13KEWCX2X1
      "Excluding the possibility that a female Scandinavian Olympian was running around outside our house last night, what else might be a possibility?"

9. Learning New Things Every Day. GreenandChrome's Avatar
      Vehicles
      09-22-2020 01:38 PM #1258
      Seattle PD has dropped the subpoena to local news agencies to give them the unused (not broadcast) riot footage. The lawyer argued that forcing the agencies to hand over footage puts them at risk, as future protesters would attack the newspeople knowing that their possible criminal activity could be recorded and handed over to the police.

Vehicles
      RS3, JKU
      09-22-2020 01:54 PM #1259
      Since this is becoming a catch all, and somewhat related to social injustice...

Anyone catch Ellen's apology?

After promising to "talk about it," her ~5min monologue was a little off the target.

They actually played almost the whole thing on the local news. I was sitting there just . Why the Eff is this on the news?

Vehicles
      '94 Miata - '20 Civic Si - '16 RAV4
      09-22-2020 02:01 PM #1260

Biden guy:
      BLM sign
      Love thy neighbor sign
      Biden 2020 sign

Trump guy:

If the Dems were just nicer and listened and didn't mock the "F*&^ your feelings" people they'd totally not vote for Trump.

12. Learning New Things Every Day. GreenandChrome's Avatar
      Vehicles
      09-22-2020 02:02 PM #1261
      Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Russells View Post
      They actually played almost the whole thing on the local news. I was sitting there just . Why the Eff is this on the news?
      because "america's sweetheart" can't be sullied by the negative impacts of a-hole producers who created a racist and toxic/hostile work environment.

I'm sorry, but "I'm sorry, it should never have happened," isn't a sincere apology at this level.

Vehicles
      '94 Miata - '20 Civic Si - '16 RAV4
      09-22-2020 02:04 PM #1262
      I’ve had the We Believe sign on my lawn all summer, along with a pride flag flying from my attic window.

It was pretty clear where I stood long before I put up my Biden/Harris sign on Saturday.

Vehicles
      German Vans, British cars, and a motorbike.
      09-22-2020 02:14 PM #1263
      [citation needed]

I wouldn't be surprised, tho. Ever noticed that the loudest, most hateful, mouth-breathing conservatives are flying the flag in their fight as if they're at war with a foreign nation.

So many times when I see some jackoff on social media ALLCAPPING "I'm tired of the liberal NFL," "F UR feelings," some swipe at NASCAR being ruined, (or any number of other predictable stances) their icon/banner has a flag, their user has a flag emoji in it, and they often reply with shorts bursts of flag emojis, only taking a breath to hashtag the **** of 2020 MAGA PATRIOT USA KAG!!!!!!

Do they think the rest of the country aren't Americans? Who is it do think they're opponent is?

Last edited by @McMike; 09-22-2020 at 02:17 PM.

Vehicles
      Ferrari La Ferrari
      09-22-2020 02:22 PM #1264
      Quote Originally Posted by @McMike View Post
      Do they think the rest of the country aren't Americans? Who is it do think they're opponent is?
      the nuance of political stances is basically extinct. You are for this or against this. There is zero middle ground, there is zero room to negotiate, it's all or nothing. If you aren't on my team you're literally the anti-Christ.

It's truly sad that we have candidates comparing themselves, favorably, to Atilla the hun. Like most of their electorate even knows who tf that is.

Vehicles
      GTI | Sport
      09-22-2020 02:28 PM #1265
      Have you ever seen one of these in the wild? I haven't, but I've seen a lot of Trump flags on houses, cars, fences, etc. for the last four years. Not just the election years either; literally the whole time he's been president.

EDIT: That's not even a real Biden campaign logo, it's some fly-by-night company on Amazon.
      Last edited by Slipstream; 09-22-2020 at 02:33 PM.

17. Learning New Things Every Day. GreenandChrome's Avatar
      Vehicles
      09-22-2020 02:29 PM #1266
      [citation needed]
      Nope, that's why I said rumor. I haven't seen any reports in the news about, but I've heard it from other people.

I wouldn't be surprised, tho. Ever noticed that the loudest, most hateful, mouth-breathing conservatives are flying the flag in their fight as if they're at war with a foreign nation.

So many times when I see some jackoff on social media ALLCAPPING "I'm tired of the liberal NFL," "F UR feelings," some swipe at NASCAR being ruined, (or any number of other predictable stances) their icon/banner has a flag, their user has a flag emoji in it, and they often reply with shorts bursts of flag emojis, only taking a breath to hashtag the **** of 2020 MAGA PATRIOT USA KAG!!!!!!

Except for all those evil green card holders, VISA workers, and illegals, yeah, everyone's American. /s

Vehicles
      Ferrari La Ferrari
      09-22-2020 02:32 PM #1267
      Have you ever seen one of these in the wild? I haven't, but I've seen a lot of Trump flags on houses, cars, fences, etc. for the last four years. Not just the election years either; literally the whole time he's been president.
      i might have seen one in the wild. Dont remember if it was a flag or a sign fixed in place, but saw something that could have been a flag on a yacht in emerald isle last week.

it was parked next to one with a trump flag.

19. Learning New Things Every Day. GreenandChrome's Avatar
      Vehicles
      09-22-2020 02:34 PM #1268
      I haven't seen them, but it doesn't mean they don't exist. I haven't driven through neighborhoods looking at what flag they're flying, either. I've only occasionally seen a Trump flag fly. If my grandpa were still mentally there, and at home, I guarantee you he'd be all Democrat'd up with all the signs and flags. This type of battle he lived for. Staunch union Democrat is an understatement.

Vehicles
      GTI | Sport
      09-22-2020 02:34 PM #1269
      Nope, that's why I said rumor. I haven't seen any reports in the news about, but I've heard it from other people.
      Other people, the best people. They're all saying it. Nobody says it, but everyone is saying it.

Seems legit to me.

Vehicles
      GTI | Sport
      09-22-2020 02:45 PM #1270
      i might have seen one in the wild. Dont remember if it was a flag or a sign fixed in place, but saw something that could have been a flag on a yacht in emerald isle last week.

it was parked next to one with a trump flag.
      I haven't seen them, but it doesn't mean they don't exist. I haven't driven through neighborhoods looking at what flag they're flying, either. I've only occasionally seen a Trump flag fly. If my grandpa were still mentally there, and at home, I guarantee you he'd be all Democrat'd up with all the signs and flags. This type of battle he lived for. Staunch union Democrat is an understatement.
      This is the thing, though - you might have seen one small flag here or there. You don't see people flying 6' Biden flags off the back of their pickup, right next to (and at equal height with) an American flag or a Confederate flag. I need more than one hand to count the times I've seen massive Trump flags hanging off the back of a lifted Dodge Ram or 650k mi Chevy Silverado.

They're not even trying to connect him to the presidency or democracy or anything... It's just literally TRUMP. This is a barn off I80 just south of Omaha. The banner is the size of a school bus.

Vehicles
      15 Outback 3.6R
      09-22-2020 03:00 PM #1271
      Quote Originally Posted by Sporin View Post
      I’ve had the We Believe sign on my lawn all summer, along with a pride flag flying from my attic window.

It was pretty clear where I stood long before I put up my Biden/Harris sign on Saturday.

I'm wondering how many neighbors still have their "Take Back Vermont" signs in the barn?

For non-Vermont people, that was the anti gay marriage thing 20 years ago. It didn't get much traction. The politics of hate doesn't work well in a state that is 98% white. All your neighbors are just like you.

Vehicles
      German Vans, British cars, and a motorbike.
      09-22-2020 03:06 PM #1272
      Except for all those evil green card holders, VISA workers, and illegals, yeah, everyone's American. /s
      Oh, I see. Trying to get their votes, then.

24. How do I resize a picture? Cabin Pics's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2004 E46, 2019 Q7, 2008 A6
      09-22-2020 03:25 PM #1273
      All I know about Trump vs Biden voters is this:

This summer I was walking to the boat, and in one of the slips there was a big boat with Trump banners all over it. Big flag, etc. I happened to be wearing my CabinFest'18 tank top which sports a rainbow over a cabin.

As I pass by the boat full of Trump supporters one of the gentlemen thought it necessary to say "Nice shirt [email protected]". I gave them a thumbs up and kept walking.

I don't get that from people in boats with Biden flags/banners.

Granted, there are no boats with Biden flags/banners, so there's that.
      Instagram - efrie004

Quote Originally Posted by Sold Over Sticker View Post
      You take that fake rich sled back to the toothless masses and rub their stupid meth faces in your success. Do it for me.

25. Learning New Things Every Day. GreenandChrome's Avatar
      Vehicles
      09-22-2020 03:25 PM #1274
      Oh, I see. Trying to get their votes, then.
      Election fraud is real! We elect frauds all the time!

But seriously. We have enough trouble getting most Americans to vote. Do we think there's a significant number of people who are trying to do it fraudulently?

<billo'reillyyoucan'texplainthat>

09-22-2020 03:41 PM #1275
      I'm almost ready to play right into Putin's hand and split the USA into two parts, let the reds move down south and the blues more north and west. Trump has been quite successful in dividing this country.
      Americans hate EVs because they grew up with Power Wheels that were glacially slow, ran out of power in 20 minutes and took an entire day to recharge.

Trolls ignored: 9

Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast