I love my ATS, and it was a good car for the family until recently.
I got it when my daughter was 2, and she fit fine facing backwards. At three, she was front facing and still fit fine. Now she is almost 5, and is getting too big to fit with her car seat.
She is not ready for a booster seat yet, so it looks like I will need a car with more room inside.
I have narrowed it down to 3 finalists(really 2, more later). All sedans, all 360-370hp, similar fuel mileage and around $50K CDN
#1 2020 Dodge Charger R/T
- V8 noises
-$7500 off right now
- roomiest car of the bunch
- Peg leg rear, with no LSD options
- old design/chassis
#2 2020 Cadillac CT5-V
- newest of the bunch
- best service(free oil changes, loaner cars, etc)
- it will be a base model, only sunroof and paint options
- supposed to be a fantastic car to drive
- good tech
- It looks like a cat fish humped a pickle