Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: New to me 2010 CC

1. Member
      Vehicles
      04 vW 1.8t PG
      09-16-2020 02:01 PM #1
      So I just picked up this CC. It had the an issue where it would stop running after driving it for awhile. The issue turned out to be the fuel pump control module. Then soon after that I had a misfire so I ordered a set of red top coils and some new spark plugs. The problem I can’t solve it the Bluetooth module won’t connect this is the what I pulled using obdeleven

Trouble codes:
      01303 - Telephone transceiver No signal/communication
      static
      Priority: 2
      Frequency counter: 1
      Driving cycle: 232
      Mileage: 148828 km
      So I’m guessing I need a new Bluetooth module? I’ve been doing some liking in to this and I’m having a hard time figuring out all the info between the red MDF and a white MDF. Also the whole and half MDF? I know the MDF is the screen between the gauge cluster. This is the picture I took off of the module under the passenger side seat ..

All I want is to be able to use the phone and stream music? What module should I be looking for ? I’ll post pictures of the car later since Tapatalk will only let me post one picture at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      \X/ VW's don't leak oil, they just mark their territory! \X/

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

3. 09-16-2020 03:49 PM #2
      You should have done more research. 2009-2011 CC's are probably the most unreliable cars on the road. I hope you didn't pay much.
      2012 Volkswagen CC Sport [Eibach Pro Kit springs] [Koni STR T struts and shocks] [VMR V710 19x8.5 et35] [Continental Extreme Contact DWS06] [ECS fog light retrofit] [Euro Switch] [deAutoled H7 HID kit]

4. Member
      Vehicles
      04 vW 1.8t PG
      09-16-2020 06:37 PM #3
      Nah I didn’t pay much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      \X/ VW's don't leak oil, they just mark their territory! \X/

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

6. Member
      Vehicles
      2010 CC 6Speed MT, 2019 Tiguan SEL
      09-16-2020 11:35 PM #4
      If you have to replace your Bluetooth module then upgrade to 9w7 module. Your original BT module does not support BT streaming anyway.

Here is the original DYI for it
      https://www.myturbodiesel.com/d2/100...oth-module.htm

When buying the module I highly recommend getting F version or later. Later modules can also display artist info over BT.

I have been running K version for few years already. Part number 7P6 035 730 K . There are few modules on eBay